No announcement yet.

4 Police Dead during road traffic stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manslaughter is a real stretch for Porsche guy but all the stuff leading upto it and the photos and leaving the scene failing to provide assistence etc.. they'll get a fair bit out of those.

Comment

Flees the scene, then posts photos of the scene. Smart bloke.
      AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

I think there’s more to this story than they’re saying at the moment. Porsche driver VERY well known to cops (bikie?), and substantial speculation that the truck driver had a previous encounter with the cops earlier in the day.

just a fucked up situation all round really.

the fact that it’s the homicide squad interviewing the Porsche driver this morning is telling.
        Last edited by MickyD; 23-04-20, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Rip. https://www.news.com.au/national/vic...f9e196abb05e5a

Can't believe how devastated all families must be.

Comment

Originally posted by clutch-monkey View Post

Agreed. Police could have been caught up in the excitement and pulled him over wherever and not thought about it. Unlucky.
            I drove past the cops an Porsche last night on my way back to the office, they were in plain sight and both cop cars in attendance with lights on so there's no chance his view was obscured by the curve in the road. I have a mate who works for the HWP and patrols the Eastern daily I actually wondered if he was the guy on the scene giving the Porsche bloke a hard time so I shit myself when I heard the news.
            It's a terrible incident and I really hope that it's not a malicious attack.

Comment

41yo mortgage broker

https://www.smh.com.au/national/vict...23-p54mfw.html

Comment

Wow, looks exactly like I expected

Click image for larger version

Name:	28-Richard.jpg
Views:	671
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	7136899
                AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Has anyone heard from Morgs today /I

Originally posted by Komdotkom View Post

I drove past the cops an Porsche last night on my way back to the office, they were in plain sight and both cop cars in attendance with lights on so there's no chance his view was obscured by the curve in the road. I have a mate who works for the HWP and patrols the Eastern daily I actually wondered if he was the guy on the scene giving the Porsche bloke a hard time so I shit myself when I heard the news.
                  It's a terrible incident and I really hope that it's not a malicious attack.
                  Ah fuck so truck driver possibly had something going on.
                  Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                  Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

Dick Pusey....
                    This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

Story has many parallels... I am Richard the mortgage broker who owns a Porsche. Definitely not me though.

Apparently already been on ACA before. If you look at his google reviews for his business has many many unhappy customers.

What the fark happened though... the truck driver must have had a complete mind blank to drive into a bunch of parked cars.
                      Find your Freedom
                      Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
                      www.FreedomFunding.com.au
                      www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
                      If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

Originally posted by GSRman View Post
                        Dick Pusey....
                        lol
                        Find your Freedom
                        Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
                        www.FreedomFunding.com.au
                        www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
                        If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

Porsche guy sounds like a knob but I can't see him being in much trouble at all. Before the police got run over he was probably facing a big fine and license suspension. Leaving the scene of an accident is a crime but given he is not involved does it really matter? I can see him getting charged with it along with his original driving offenses but it sounds like a case every lawyer would love to have a crack at.

You can't blame or hold him liable for the truck accident, on what grounds could you even argue it?

​​​​​​
                          Last edited by dnegative; 23-04-20, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dnegative View Post
                            Porsche guy sounds like a knob but I can't see him being in much trouble at all. Before the police got run over he was probably facing a big fine and license suspension. Leaving the scene of an accident is a crime but given he is not involved does it really matter? I can see him getting charged with it along with his original driving offenses but it sounds like a case every lawyer would love to have a crack at.

You can't blame or hold him liable for the truck accident, on what grounds could you even argue it?

​​​​​​
                            Voice of every Karen
                            "If he wasn't speeding, the police wouldn't have been there" bullshit.

Comment

Funny that the news reports seem to suggest now that the truck driver had a medical episode AFTER the accident.
                              "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                              (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                              Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Originally posted by dnegative View Post

​​​​​​
                                They'll probably try and go hard for 'fleeing' from arrest I'd imagine, probably the only thing that could carry a decent sentence. Obviously there's a fairly big opening for argument against that though.
                                It'll be heavily motivated by emotion in the end I reckon, but now even the speed and drug charges could be hard to prove depending on what kind of evidence has survived.

Comment

Working...
                                X