X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://youtu.be/BwDlobymMk0

Comment

Originally posted by andy_wk View Post
      Back when I were a lad the decision on getting out vs not getting out when pulled over depended on the (un)roadworthiness of the car.

Always aimed to pass the attitude test either way.
      100%. Keep them away from the front.
      Maverick - gone
      Turbo AU Ute

Comment

Back when I were a lad, getting out of the car showed a casual respect and willingness to comply.

I remember the first time I got pulled over by the state troopers in New Mexico and found this was not the practice over there. "STAY IN THE VEHICLE SIR AND KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE STEERING WHEEL WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM".

oops.
        Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Comment

Last time they wanted me to stop and I waited until a service lane I got a warning instead of a ticket. They asked why I didnt stop immediately, I explained that we both know its a cunt of a road and I'd rather get a fine than see someone cleaned up. Actually got a thankyou, dont do it again and off you go.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
              I pretty much always get out. Has gotten me off a few fines, and had even more decreased (remember when they could do that?)
              I always got out as a young bloke driving a less than roadworthy car, I haven't been pulled over for 10 years though

Comment

Originally posted by Dimi View Post

Nothing much is going to help give you cover from 20ton + at speed, it's not going to matter unless they are standing in the paddock.

It wouldn't be entirely unreasonable to follow you for a few minutes until you are in an area with a break down bay etc. before flicking the disco lights. Small price to pay for both parties safety?
                I know in the past I've let them follow me with the lights on until I see a safe spot, I'm not trying to get cleaned up a truck/car that day. The cunts jump out of the car absolutely frothing like I just lead them on a high speed chase. I've slowed down, acknowledged them, hazards on, explain why I waited for somewhere safe. Nope, cunt you stop when and where I say I AM the law, is the recurring attitude.
                No Mileage may vary here. They have been arseholes to me every time I've waited for a side street or layby etc. No way am I stopping on the edge of a 100KPH road with dickheads pooring past an armlengths away. When this event happened I expected an immediate change to this stupidity but no I have driven past it many times since.

Comment

Originally posted by andy_wk View Post
                  "Definitive", Can you define that? Gold!

Comment

Originally posted by Komdotkom View Post

I always got out as a young bloke driving a less than roadworthy car, I haven't been pulled over for 10 years though
                    I always got out for that reason too haha

Comment

Especially if the driver's window doesn't work.
                      Lots of minis & mokes including a G13b powered Sports Sedan, a couple of Swift Gtis, a Goggomobil, Porsche 928S, Polo Gti, BMW 540i, a WRX and a few others.

Comment

Yeah I used to always get out when I had the cressida, these days I just stay in the car.
                        Had a similar episode where there was no shoulder or place to safely stop, so I drove the remaining km home and parked in my street, cop was not amused lol
                        Beats blocking a lane of traffic and risking you or your car being written off though.

Comment

Porsche driver stuck in jail because he can’t shut his gob:

https://www.theage.com.au/national/v...13-p57rld.html

Comment

Is he trying to out Salim Salim????

Comment

He's obviously aiming for a reduced mental capacity plea.
                              Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Orange View Post
                                He's obviously aiming for a reduced mental capacity plea.
                                Is it at all possible that his mental capacity could be reduced any further?

Comment

Working...
                                X