No announcement yet.

4 Police Dead during road traffic stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard Pusey allegedly looks after a lot of the financial dealings for an OMCG, which allegedly the truck driver is also a member of.
    I think there is a lot to come out of this.

Comment

In reality, old mate broker was probably doing $1.50 down the highway while cooked. Cops pulled him up to go full ass rape mode, He starts sketching out going paranoid, still had a bag in his pocket, truck stack happens, cooked cunt legs it figuring it can't get worse than the drug charge if they search him. To be fair if you were in that situation and off your head, i doubt anyone would act 100% rationally after seeing 4 people mowed down by a truck.

Still seems like a cock head move by him, but the media making him seem a lot more sensationalist from his side.

Comment

Originally posted by GSRman View Post
        Dick Pusey....
        Is an Asshole?
        If you dig a hole and it is in the wrong place, digging it deeper isn't going to help.

Police warn that blow-up dolls are not recognised floatation devices.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimi View Post
          To be fair if you were in that situation and off your head, i doubt anyone would act 100% rationally after seeing 4 people mowed down by a truck.
          Even if you were completely sober, I don't think you could even guess at how you'd react, apart from 'badly'. Shock does crazy things.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimi View Post
            To be fair if you were in that situation and off your head, i doubt anyone would act 100% rationally after seeing 4 people mowed down by a truck.
            True, but to stop, take some photos, and then post these to your mates on Facebook. This shows absolutely no compassion and total contempt for the police officers who have just died. They'll throw everything they can at him.

Comment

Cunt knew what he was doing when running.. He was only looking out for himself. FFS he is a middle aged man with spikey hair, he deserves the book thrown at him just for that

Comment

Oldmate’s name is Dick Pussy?
                Cops stopped the car in the worst spot ever
                Originally posted by TK
                may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/18554490980...665725733/?d=n

truck driver

Comment

Originally posted by Shane001 View Post

True, but to stop, take some photos, and then post these to your mates on Facebook. This shows absolutely no compassion and total contempt for the police officers who have just died. They'll throw everything they can at him.
                    Yeah agreed that's just confirming he's a top tier fuckwit. Had he just legged it and turned himself in the morning i doubt there would be this much back lash.

I keep seeing the "he posted the pics on Facebook" line everywhere, i'm surprised they aren't all over Facebook though with the internet being way it is..

Comment

Originally posted by Shane001 View Post

Having shit morals isn't a jail-able offence unfortunately.
                      Originally posted by brasher
                      TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanBatman View Post
                        Read a couple of the comments and just rolled eyes and closed the tab. Someone seriously needs to develop a coronavirus that targets fuckwits!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post

Having shit morals isn't a jail-able offence unfortunately.
                          Fortunately I'm highly suspicious that a guy who does something like that, drives like that, has a name like that and a hairstyle like that has almost certainly done something, at some stage, that will require 10-20 years in jail.

I think he's just about to find out what that was.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Purple View Post

Fortunately I'm highly suspicious that a guy who does something like that, drives like that, has a name like that and a hairstyle like that has almost certainly done something, at some stage, that will require 10-20 years in jail.

I think he's just about to find out what that was.
                            I reckon he'll get reamed for the other charges he's got going in the background, unrelated of course

Comment

Keep in mind the accident occurred at 5.40pm, sunset is 5.42pm today, I'd bet the light conditions played a role.

Comment

Fuckin Gaol cunts fuck!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X