4 Police Dead during road traffic stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stevil View Post
    Keep in mind the accident occurred at 5.40pm, sunset is 5.42pm today, I'd bet the light conditions played a role.
    headed outbound, isnt the sun behind you?

Maverick - gone
    Turbo AU Ute

Comment

Don’t let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dansedgli View Post

headed outbound, isnt the sun behind you?
        They were inbound

Comment

Yeah, more to this than meets the eye I reckon.. especially given fcuker seems to have taken photos of dead cops and posted to FB ..if true, seems a lot of sus
          RIP Simon - Ghost ride that whip in the clouds forever..

Comment

A sad day for vicpol.

Strange that a truck driver would be belting up the emergency lane or that a spiky haired 40 something involved in finance would be a fucking idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by fury View Post
              Yeah, more to this than meets the eye I reckon.. especially given fcuker seems to have taken photos of dead cops and posted to FB ..if true, seems a lot of sus
              I'd heard he emailed the pix to friends and they put them up on Facebook. The pix themselves will be handy evidence for the cops about the immediate aftermath of the crash but they certainly don't belong on Facebook.
              If you dig a hole and it is in the wrong place, digging it deeper isn't going to help.

Police warn that blow-up dolls are not recognised floatation devices.

Comment

Just terrible.

Originally posted by MickyD View Post
                Richard Pusey allegedly looks after a lot of the financial dealings for an OMCG, which allegedly the truck driver is also a member of.
                I think there is a lot to come out of this.

Phone records could prove interesting if that’s the case.

Originally posted by Shane001 View Post
                True, but to stop, take some photos, and then post these to your mates on Facebook. This shows absolutely no compassion and total contempt for the police officers who have just died. They'll throw everything they can at him.
                That’s the thing that immediately stopped me posting the pics. Who are these morons. Who is Joey Gte ?
                One poor dead Officer photographed on road - putting that on FB should be worth a couple of years alone. Makes me sick.

Originally posted by Shane001 View Post
                True, but to stop, take some photos, and then post these to your mates on Facebook. This shows absolutely no compassion and total contempt for the police officers who have just died. They'll throw everything they can at him.
                Sun in eyes a factor? Assume the road is going west?

40KPH in Vic with flashing lights? Is this true?

​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski View Post

40KPH in Vic with flashing lights? Is this true?

Yep. Almost causes an accident every time because most peanuts arent looking past their windscreen let alone 500m up the road or approaching a blind corner.

Comment

Yes 40km/h with passing flashing. I don't like the rule but J don't want to debate it's merits here, only answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimi View Post
                      I keep seeing the "he posted the pics on Facebook" line everywhere, i'm surprised they aren't all over Facebook though with the internet being way it is..
                      They're out there. Pretty fucked up stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanBatman View Post
                        fkn muslim terrorist cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Dimi View Post
                          I keep seeing the "he posted the pics on Facebook" line everywhere, i'm surprised they aren't all over Facebook though with the internet being way it is..
                          They did the rounds today at work and I'm not in Victoria.
                          Far from the worst accident photos I've seen but I'm not sure why the cunt took them, but these days lots of people take a photo of every little detail that happens in the life so you cant be too surprised.
                          Looked like death wasn't instantaneous for a couple of the police, pretty fucking shit way to go being pinned between a car and a truck.
                          Last edited by dnegative; 23-04-20, 07:17 PM.

Comment

https://twitter.com/damopelham/statu...937475585?s=21

Comment

Its somewhat unfortunate the truck wasn't parked on his head compared to the others

Comment

So how many police officers now have been injured or killed on the side of the road during a roadside stop? & the best the police could come up with is to limit traffic to 40km/hr? Surely some cunt is about to be fired.....I've never been pulled over on a freeway so I don't know the policy. But I always assumed (after all these deaths) that officers would be standing 10m-20m in front of the vehicle and one officer keeps an eye on traffic while the other deals with the person who's been pulled over. Apparently that's not the case, apparently it's fine for officers to have their backs to a busy freeway and pray nobody is going to run them down.....
                                Going to be interesting to see if the transport company was aware of the driver & any medical problems he had & if so how he was cleared to drive....

Comment

Working...
                                X