Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XXX19X View Post

fkn muslim terrorist cunt
    If the rumours I just heard are true....
    1998 BT1 Sedan. RB30 plus baby seat
    Originally posted by Mr Ed
    Anything with Fukushima in the title is bound to be great click bait.

Comment

For what it’s worth, calling it a blind corner is a stretch:

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place...22fd93dabab9e5
      Last edited by MickyD; 24-04-20, 09:03 AM.

Comment

its been mentioned that Pusey may have been sitting in the Porsche when it was hit by the truck with Police in possession of the keys.

He will most likely claim some sort trauma defence in regards to documenting his destroyed car and leaving the scene, and taxpayers might be liable for the cost of his car as Police were in possession.......

Comment

Originally posted by Stevil View Post
          its been mentioned that Pusey may have been sitting in the Porsche when it was hit by the truck with Police in possession of the keys.

He will most likely claim some sort trauma defence in regards to documenting his destroyed car and leaving the scene, and taxpayers might be liable for the cost of his car as Police were in possession.......
          From the tarp over the Porsche in the accident photos I'd say one of the cops was in it at point of impact.....

And I get the shock making him run but it doesn't make you stop & take pictures!!
          don't ask to ride my bike and i won't ask if i can shag your missus

Comment

I understood officers were crushed between the truck n car hence the tarp

Comment

Yeah there was an officer on top of the Porsche when it all came to rest

Comment

News today is staying the truck missed pussy due to him taking a piss on the side of the road ...

​​​​​
                don't ask to ride my bike and i won't ask if i can shag your missus

Comment

Originally posted by MickyD View Post
                  For what it’s worth, calling it a blind corner is a stretch:

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place...22fd93dabab9e5
                  Yeah 100% no blind corners involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevil View Post

One of the photos wasn’t even of his car, it was a body next to the truck. The guy is a scumbag.
                    and as someone else mentioned, he was out of the car having a piss (I wonder if that’s where the destroying evidence charge has come from?)

Comment

I don't want to see the photos. But those who have, are they actually pics of bodies or just the scene?
                      Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster, Clock Lobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

The guy is guilty of being a full blown cockhead but I’d rather see less articles about him and understand why the truck killed everyone instead.
                        Originally posted by Mr Jones
                        Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyrex View Post
                          The guy is guilty of being a full blown cockhead but I’d rather see less articles about him and understand why the truck killed everyone instead.
                          This
                          old mate being pulled over for being a dick is straight forward enough
                          Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                          Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

100% agree as well but he sounds like a special piece of work. Apparently he filmed himself berating one of the cops for wrecking his car after the crash? WTF?

Comment

It's wasn't photos he took, it was a video.
                              Starts off from him walking back across the highway towards the Porsche and focusing on the police officer laying dead in the roof of the car.
                              Then goes to the left side of the truck that shows another dead officer laying on the side of the road.

It has been said the body cameras survived the impact, the one that was on the female officer shows as she lay stuck under the wheels of the truck you can hear the Porsche driver go up to her yelling abuse at her about how they just destroyed his car.

This guy is a shitcunt of the highest order.

/ --------------- \
                              _/ /___________\ \_
                              /_________|_________\
                              |OOO ___________ OOO|
                              \______|====|______/
                              [_]-------------------[_]

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisS View Post
                                It has been said the body cameras survived the impact, the one that was on the female officer shows as she lay stuck under the wheels of the truck you can hear the Porsche driver go up to her yelling abuse at her about how they just destroyed his car.
                                Fuck me, that's legit psychopath territory if true.
                                Norbie!

Comment

Working...
                                X