X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALLMTR
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark Orange View Post
    He's obviously aiming for a reduced mental capacity plea.
    They’re pissy telecommunications offences which will be lucky to land him 3 months but he just had it adjourned for 3 months (in custody) by carrying on like a fuckwit. Dude is cooked in the head

Leave a comment:

• megs
    replied
    Pusey used his car key to scratch paint off a man’s Royal Enfield motorcycle, causing damage worth $3400, after the pair pulled over in Richmond.
    cunt deserves 10 years

Leave a comment:

• Shonky
    replied
    Douchebags are gonna douche.

Leave a comment:

• bb671
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark Orange View Post
    Is it at all possible that his mental capacity could be reduced any further?

Leave a comment:

• Dark Orange
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PXL265
    replied
    Is he trying to out Salim Salim????

Leave a comment:

• Disgruntled
    replied
    Porsche driver stuck in jail because he can’t shut his gob:

https://www.theage.com.au/national/v...13-p57rld.html

Leave a comment:

• Ribfeast
    replied
    Yeah I used to always get out when I had the cressida, these days I just stay in the car.
    Had a similar episode where there was no shoulder or place to safely stop, so I drove the remaining km home and parked in my street, cop was not amused lol
    Beats blocking a lane of traffic and risking you or your car being written off though.

Leave a comment:

• awdmoke
    replied
    Especially if the driver's window doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• yohoes
    replied
    Originally posted by Komdotkom View Post

I always got out as a young bloke driving a less than roadworthy car, I haven't been pulled over for 10 years though
    I always got out for that reason too haha

Leave a comment:

• TriPod1
    replied
    Originally posted by andy_wk View Post
    "Definitive", Can you define that? Gold!

Leave a comment:

• TriPod1
    replied
    Originally posted by Dimi View Post

Nothing much is going to help give you cover from 20ton + at speed, it's not going to matter unless they are standing in the paddock.

It wouldn't be entirely unreasonable to follow you for a few minutes until you are in an area with a break down bay etc. before flicking the disco lights. Small price to pay for both parties safety?
    I know in the past I've let them follow me with the lights on until I see a safe spot, I'm not trying to get cleaned up a truck/car that day. The cunts jump out of the car absolutely frothing like I just lead them on a high speed chase. I've slowed down, acknowledged them, hazards on, explain why I waited for somewhere safe. Nope, cunt you stop when and where I say I AM the law, is the recurring attitude.
    No Mileage may vary here. They have been arseholes to me every time I've waited for a side street or layby etc. No way am I stopping on the edge of a 100KPH road with dickheads pooring past an armlengths away. When this event happened I expected an immediate change to this stupidity but no I have driven past it many times since.

Leave a comment:

• Komdotkom
    replied
    Originally posted by nastysven View Post
    I pretty much always get out. Has gotten me off a few fines, and had even more decreased (remember when they could do that?)
    I always got out as a young bloke driving a less than roadworthy car, I haven't been pulled over for 10 years though

Leave a comment:

• andy_wk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chartreusehj
    replied
    Last time they wanted me to stop and I waited until a service lane I got a warning instead of a ticket. They asked why I didnt stop immediately, I explained that we both know its a cunt of a road and I'd rather get a fine than see someone cleaned up. Actually got a thankyou, dont do it again and off you go.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X