Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
    Never have a i heard a Rexxy that sounds remotely as good as even an RB20 let alone a 26.
    i actually reckon rb20's sound way better than 26's (until the 26's are big hp/mental builds)
    https://youtu.be/bhw8Tpa78wg?t=87
    Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
    Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

I had an MY09 from near new and racked up around 100k km's in it. Mine stayed stock except for some later model wheels and an ultrex axle back exhaust.

Made for a fun daily. You mentioned that you do around 20k per year. The only thing I will add is that the interior is pretty basic compared to anything modern now. Absolutely zero features.

Oh yeah, and 3rd gear got crunchy towards the end too.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited by Revs; 09-05-20, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by clutch-monkey View Post

i actually reckon rb20's sound way better than 26's (until the 26's are big hp/mental builds)
        https://youtu.be/bhw8Tpa78wg?t=87
        I had an R32 GTSt for years and i think they sound excellent. You may be right the RB26's that sound epic are big power jobs.
        I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

We’ve had a 2011 STI Hatch for about 4 years. Dead stock, service history, bought from a decent guy who’s looked after it. It’s been awesome! Can’t fault it. And being stock and quiet, it doesn’t get unwanted attention or just or comments. Have done a few big highway trips like Brisbane to Townsville and it was great. Also did the two major services for 100k mark a couple of months back. No dramas.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy View Post
            We’ve had a 2011 STI Hatch for about 4 years. Dead stock, service history, bought from a decent guy who’s looked after it. It’s been awesome! Can’t fault it. And being stock and quiet, it doesn’t get unwanted attention or just or comments. Have done a few big highway trips like Brisbane to Townsville and it was great. Also did the two major services for 100k mark a couple of months back. No dramas.

That's basically what I'm looking for I think - wide body hatch in white or WRB.

Comment

Originally posted by Cock Fist View Post

That's basically what I'm looking for I think - wide body hatch in white or WRB.
              Yeah, it’s a great colour

Comment

STI is a considerably different beast so far as entirely different drivetrain and suspension, but at least by 09 the exteriors were much the same vs 08.

Comment

Originally posted by aerobrick View Post
                  STI is a considerably different beast so far as entirely different drivetrain and suspension, but at least by 09 the exteriors were much the same vs 08.
                  Agreed to me the STi's are worth the extra due to the upgrade in parts, because it's all bigger and stronger from the factory I reckon it aids in reliability.

I've had a 03 STi for 11 years now and only really done basic wear maintenance except for having to replace the radiator once after it started to leak.

Comment

#hondaru.

the only option.
                    I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

Went and had a look at one of these today and have struck them off the list. They're so bland inside - my 2002 Stagea has more features, ie: auto headlights.

Back to the drawing board.

Comment

Went and had a look at one of these today and have struck them off the list. They're so bland inside - my 2002 Stagea has more features, ie: auto headlights.

Exactly why I moved on from mine. I was doing 5-600km every week in Sydney traffic so I wasn't able to take advantage of the fun factor that often.

Moved to a Renault Sport Megane and had no regrets. Not full lux in terms of features but still everything you need. They can be had for low teens now which represents great buying IMO.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited by Revs; 16-05-20, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Save this...

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...8063518851965/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Golf R time?
                            I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post

Golf R time?
                              They do nothing for me.

Comment

All I'm excited by is working aircon in a car... Geez. I must be a simple man
                                your former friendly cambodian dictator

Comment

Working...
                                X