infiniti q50s 3.0 tt - school me.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The red sport version has 300kw and pricing is not too different.

there’s a 2017 on Carsales for 40k driveaway

Comment

Yeah surely the red sport is the go to?

I always think these look like a bargain but that comment about the bonnet pop up system and totally absence of parts is worrying
      POWER CHIP free since 2003.

Comment

only difference is the tune, and thats a $1200 remap to more than redsport levela... same everything else, oh red seat stiching. nopics hates red. hmmm.
        I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

The Q60 coupes look pretty cool too

Comment

Originally posted by mizone View Post
            IMHO Infinti's are the most underrated cars.Build better than a Lexus, but somehow don't seem to last as long.
            OT here (this thread), but the QX30 doesn’t meet your experiences of the higher model ranges.
            Had one as a rental. POS. Nasty sub-Corolla-spec interior, poor interior room for exterior size, bad NVH, worst throttle-response ever (about the same as the Volvo, which Is 40 years old & has an aftermarket turbo on a ~8:1 CR longish-stroke engine). I don’t hate CVT’s by default, when you get an auto you don’t expect Pure Driving Pleasure, but this one added an even bigger chasm between use of the accelerator & the car actually responding. You’d not buy one over a Corolla, ever. But RRP is at least 50% more. I’d actually prefer to drive a Mirage; yes it’s a worse car, but it’s not as far below it’s segment average, and things that’re that crap for their segment just get up the nose.
            Last edited by Captiva Fan; 31-05-20, 01:25 PM.
            Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Just came here to say; would own. Hope you buy the 2017

Comment

Think about it as an engine swap donor for your next project. Comes with a free car!
                "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Isn't the QX30 a lightly modified Mercedes?
                  From what I hear the new 400Z will run that Q50 drivetrain so mechanical parts shouldn't be an issue.
                  Love the VQ motors which have won numerous awards
                  Last edited by R34; 02-06-20, 04:19 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by R34 View Post
                    From what I hear the new 400Z will run that Q50 drivetrain so mechanical parts shouldn't be an issue.
                    Was just going to post the same. Parts & upgrades shouldn't be an issue if it holds to old traditional Nissan engineering values & issues.
                    He jerked off with the determination of someone within sight of Everestís summit, having lost all his friends and Sherpas, having run out of supplemental oxygen, but preferring death to failure.

Comment

Originally posted by R34 View Post
                      Isn't the QX30 a lightly modified Mercedes?
                      Yes, it's an A-class (well the old one). But they can't be anywhere near as bad, nobody would ever buy one over an Audi or BMW.
                      Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Working...
                      X