Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isuzu BT50

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Isuzu BT50

    Images released today, it's a D-Max in drag using the Isuzu 3.0 rattly tractor motor with less power and torque than the outgoing 3.2 and it looks like a D-Max rear ended a Mazda 3.

    ​​https://www.caradvice.com.au/858179/...oms-this-year/




    Click image for larger version

Name:	received_275673130457699.jpeg
Views:	509
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	7154742
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ojc5iv2rn8qdfqslfqao.jpg
Views:	501
Size:	517.3 KB
ID:	7154743


    Originally posted by Mudkicker
    How many blowjobs to pay off that debt?

    #2
    What happened to the new isuzu 2.1L diesel?

    Comment


      #3
      looks much better than the previous model.

      Don't mention the adBlocker !!

      Comment


        #4
        Looks pretty decent. The new Isuzu has a strange looking front end but this fixes that pretty effectively.

        Comment


          #5
          while the isuzu engine is the older 3.0 unit isnt it also the one every raves about for being easy 500k km donk?
          RB26......................Again

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by fly510 View Post
            while the isuzu engine is the older 3.0 unit isnt it also the one every raves about for being easy 500k km donk?
            Gotta be better than the 1.9 lump they also come with though.

            Don't mention the adBlocker !!

            Comment


              #7
              New generation of dual cabs is looking pretty decent.

              Ranger with the new motors might be in a class of it's own.

              Parramatta Eels, 2009 Premiership rightful winners.

              Comment


                #8
                If only there was a thread with 350 pages already in it about Diesel Dual cab utes.

                https://performanceforums.com/forums...07#post7154645

                I climbed Mt Druitt

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by MartyHusseinXF View Post
                  New generation of dual cabs is looking pretty decent.

                  Ranger with the new motors might be in a class of it's own.
                  Will Aus get the turbo V6 engines (3.0 powerstroke or 2.7 Ecoboost) ?

                  Highly possible they will have a single exit exhaust (in aus if they get the v6's) but why is the North America Ranger Raptor getting a tow bar with provision for dual exhaust ?

                  Don't mention the adBlocker !!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I hate that BT50's are going to be reliable and capable.
                    Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Gin Kii View Post

                      Will Aus get the turbo V6 engines (3.0 powerstroke or 2.7 Ecoboost) ?

                      Highly possible they will have a single exit exhaust (in aus if they get the v6's) but why is the North America Ranger Raptor getting a tow bar with provision for dual exhaust ?
                      I think dual exhaust is a pre-requisite in the US.
                      I remember when the Monaro was first released over there it got bagged out due to its single side exhaust. Holden had to make a quick update to give it duals.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Sturmovik View Post

                        I think dual exhaust is a pre-requisite in the US.
                        I remember when the Monaro was first released over there it got bagged out due to its single side exhaust. Holden had to make a quick update to give it duals.
                        Fair enough,I can only find the F-150 with single exit exhaust with the v6 engines.

                        Don't mention the adBlocker !!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          F150 Raptor has duals though.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Isuzu 4JJ engine very easily make amazing power and last. Don't think any other Asian Diesel will take what they do. Basically the RB26/2JZ of the Diesel world. https://www.facebook.com/ReaperPerfo...7714837298711/
                            GURU ENGINEERING PTY LTD

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Supashake View Post
                              Isuzu 4JJ engine very easily make amazing power and last. Don't think any other Asian Diesel will take what they do. Basically the RB26/2JZ of the Diesel world. https://www.facebook.com/ReaperPerfo...7714837298711/
                              Defo the choice of Thailand drag racers !!

                              Don't mention the adBlocker !!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X