Heathcote sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neesan View Post
    How many upgrades can you do to a straight piece of strip? Perhaps some honey embraced coffee at the Gogobar? LOL
    dragstrip/run off/return road/timing/barriers/stands/lighting....

to start with.

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Sydney seemed to spend $11m pretty easy on a track that appeared reasonably ok to start with
      I own a two and a half litre Commodore - 8.93 at 142mph

Comment

Some shade sails over the seating area would be nice hahah.

Comment

So everyone else tempted by the jet van too?
          This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

https://www.whichcar.com.au/news/hea...raceway-reborn
            AutoMotif / VC Valiant / TJ Wrangler

Comment

Fair bit of butt hurt from SM in that article about the quality of the old track. Must have been a right mess to print that.
              "Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

Comment

Surely that is a fair way away from having a top fuel car go down it

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
                  Surely that is a fair way away from having a top fuel car go down it
                  I'll tell you now, it aint cheap to get Top Fuel Australia to turn up at your event! And they need everything to be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by 1320ft View Post

I'll tell you now, it aint cheap to get Top Fuel Australia to turn up at your event! And they need everything to be perfect.
                    as would I, if I were the one strapping into that almost contained explosion.
                    GT-P
                    Bandsenkowagon

Comment

Originally posted by 1320ft View Post

Yeah, don’t know whether he’s actually had a chat with them or just something he’d like to have one day

Comment

Scotty got banned from heathcote by Russell after him and Bubba dropped trans fluid down the track , then had a big argument.

More likely top fuel to run here in next few years than Calder/AIR Andra tracks.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by 50RTD
                        Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?
                        Originally posted by Dogsballs;n7259704
                        Bit harder to Wank to without Wendy, but got there in the end

Comment

Lance is very determined but the place has been fighting him every step of the way.

Hopefully everyone sees what it can mean to have a place with that sort of potential survive and give the support that’s needed.

It’s going to be a very big task in both effort and cash.

I was there very late last night and it’s pretty good to be able see these come up after the battles they had in the last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          http://www.bmak.net

Comment

With silent backers like Carl cox throwing in bulk cash and getting bendigo council grants, it will get done.

Originally posted by 50RTD
                            Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?
                            Originally posted by Dogsballs;n7259704
                            Bit harder to Wank to without Wendy, but got there in the end

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post

Yeah, don’t know whether he’s actually had a chat with them or just something he’d like to have one day
                              My understanding atm is it's $15k per car for them to come to your event.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogsballs View Post
                                More likely top fuel to run here in next few years than Calder/AIR Andra tracks.

Calder is almost ready to go, just waiting on Jane Corp to finalize a few things.

AIR is a different story. Walls have been done, turns out they are not to spec, concreter hasn't been paid (by Jane Corp) yet, so refusing to fix stuff till he gets paid.

Comment

Working...
                                X