No announcement yet.

Nissan 400Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be all over this if it was 4 seat or they had some sort of 4 seater planned. Would probably look like ass though if stretched for 4 seats.
    That's what the skyline coupe is for, but we won't get it out here......
    Last edited by PXL265; 29-03-21, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Just get the Infiniti Red Sport for your 4 seats and V6 twin turbo goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by Ribfeast View Post
        Just get the Infiniti Red Sport for your 4 seats and V6 twin turbo goodness.
        At the conclusion of the first owner's lease. You don't want to have to deal with depreciation like that.....

Comment

They (Infiniti four door thing) are all auto though aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by Luke352 View Post
            I'd be all over this if it was 4 seat or they had some sort of 4 seater planned. Would probably look like ass though if stretched for 4 seats.
            "Everyone, everyone ... if Nissan releases a bloated-arse 400ZX, we'll all know Luke352 was to blame for suggesting it" ...

Originally posted by andy_wk View Post
            They (Infiniti four door thing) are all auto though aren't they?
            They're also relatively bad overall, from all comparisons you see between them & alternatives ... I reckon the few that get sold, get sold because they've got to be heavily discounted ...
            Last edited by Captiva Fan; 29-03-21, 06:29 PM.
            Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

That's the Infinity Q series

Comment

Originally posted by Captiva Fan View Post
                "Everyone, everyone ... if Nissan releases a bloated-arse 400ZX, we'll all know Luke352 was to blame for suggesting it" ...

They're also relatively bad overall, from all comparisons you see between them & alternatives ... I reckon the few that get sold, get sold because they've got to be heavily discounted ...
                That's fair.
                but I figure if Porsche can fit two "seats" in the back of a 911 and keep it looking good than Nissan should be able to achieve the same. I never said they had to be super practical just big enough for my kids to squeeze into for the 10min drive to school.

Yeah Infiniti Q cars all have dreadful steering and driver involvement don't they? Plus they're all a bit questionable in the looks department. They kind of have one good angle and 10 shit ones.

Comment

That's fair.
                  but I figure if Porsche can fit two "seats" in the back of a 911 and keep it looking good than Nissan should be able to achieve the same. I never said they had to be super practical just big enough for my kids to squeeze into for the 10min drive to.
                  You’d think so but last time they tried we got the 260z 2+2 humpback whale
                  Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                  Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

but I figure if Porsche can fit two "seats" in the back of a 911 and keep it looking good....
                    Grab a dictionary and look up the word cramped. Under the definition is Fig 1.1, which is of a 911 back seat.
                    Sent from my shed, trapped under a collapsed QuickJack, via Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mizone View Post

Grab a dictionary and look up the word cramped. Under the definition is Fig 1.1, which is of a 911 back seat.
                      Kids 10mins to school every couple days that's all it has to be good for.

Comment

Good to see they haven't totally fucked it up from proto to production... the 300zx taillight treatment is mint.

| 1963 RK43 Toyota Lite-Stout (Stanley) | 2002 EC5W Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type-S (Larry) |

Comment

Be interesting to see what they drive like given it's a big rehash of existing Nissan stuff.

That will be key.
                          Originally posted by brasher
                          TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                            Be interesting to see what they drive like given it's a big rehash of existing Nissan stuff.

That will be key.
                            Have you driven a 370Z?

Cos if it anything like that, it will be great.
                            Sent from my shed, trapped under a collapsed QuickJack, via Tapatalk

Comment

Kids 10mins to school every couple days that's all it has to be good for.
                              Isn't that what it was designed for. Mid life crisis divorced male that still has to pick up the kids every second week?

Sent from my SM-N960N using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Babalouie
                              Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

So they can scuff and fuck up[ all the door sills like my young bloke is doing in the GR.
                                .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Working...
                                X