Nissan 400Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monza View Post
    Gonna have to keep it close to the LCT. Datto fellas won't be too keen on paying that
    'sif any Datsun weird beards have bought a Datsun newer than a 1979 model.....

Comment

Love that Nissan made a RWD TT manual,but the interior looks like a P platers colour coded BF falcon.

Comment

surely 69990 drive away is the magic price to keep it 'under 70k' and maximise profits.
        this signature intentionally left blank

Comment

I reckon $64990 plus a couple of options like Nismo wing and a set of wheels to take it a tick over $70k driving it out the door.

Comment

all the dealer could confirm to me on the phone was A) Australia is only getting one spec level B) the available colour choices c) auto/manual & D) whether you wanted a proto edition.

If genuine nismo bits are available at the time of launch i'll be all over them but regardless i still cant see me getting out the door for less than 75k.
            Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
            having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

Originally posted by fly510 View Post
              all the dealer could confirm to me on the phone was A) Australia is only getting one spec level B) the available colour choices c) auto/manual & D) whether you wanted a proto edition.

If genuine nismo bits are available at the time of launch i'll be all over them but regardless i still cant see me getting out the door for less than 75k.
              What colours are available????

Is it the same as what has been shown for the US????

I really would like a dark green like used with the 240's, but if that's not available will look at the dark blue.

Comment

blue, silver, black, burgundy (cant remember the actual name), gun metal grey is all i can remember but im sure there was more. all colours have a standard black roof. apparently the dealers got an official info package last week which is why i got a call to confirm my pre-order.

edit some info is on the nissan AU website including colours >> https://www.nissan.com.au/vehicles/coming-soon/Z.html
                Last edited by fly510; 11-10-21, 01:51 PM.
                Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
                having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

Thanks for that.

Looks like it's blue for me to match my first zed. Pity there is no green.

Comment

No green with gold rims seems kinda silly.
                    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Thanks for the link to Nissan. All looks pretty good to me. Proto with bronze wheels verry nice.

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
                        Any anniversary's coming up for the Z cars. Might be a special edition coming out in a few years. Seems very strange no green.
                        "It takes beer to make thirst worth while."

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
                          +1

I reckon it might be a special edition they'll do. Bronze Rays with dark green paint and a black interior would be a nice looking bit of kit
                          "Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

Comment

Originally posted by mizone View Post

+1

I reckon it might be a special edition they'll do. Bronze Rays with dark green paint and a black interior would be a nice looking bit of kit
                            Yes it would, but I'm biased to that as my 240 race car was the dark green with gold OM18 Simmons (real ones, not Tempe ones). Looked tough as, especially with the group C RX7 birdbath on the back.

Comment

Still lamenting the lack of 4 seats in these.
                              Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post
                                Still lamenting the lack of 4 seats in these.
                                Why?

The back seats in all the cars of comparable size/layout are useless as seats anyhow.
                                Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
                                Originally posted by nutttr
                                People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

Working...
                                X