Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nissan 400Z

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    For reasons of potential purchase justification more than actual usability.
    Hide yo' wife!!!

    Comment


      I would have sold my S13 in bits and changed to a Z33 3 years ago, if the requirement for putting a baby seat in the back for emergencies was met.

      Comment


        I see it as a bonus it only has 2 seats. no whining kids in the back plus hopefully it means the front seat provides us enough leg room for tallish carnts like me!
        Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
        having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

        Comment


          Cars are no place for children anyway
          This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless.

          Comment


            Wonder when Nissan are going to start making these available for road tests? Does it handle near euro style or is it still a 370Z slug. The whole 400Z process seems very protracted to me
            Gimme mah $50 ya cunts.

            Comment


              not as protracted as the 300 series fucking drip feed.

              Comment


                Every car is the same now.. announce it 18 months before release.. then get a million deposits up front. Claim how amazing it is that there is so much demand. Keep pushing back that release date every few months due to some reason.

                Then at time of release, bring just 5 into the country for sale. Claim it's now a "2 year wait" for actual cars you can buy. Queue everybody angry. All 5 go on carsales at 30% over asking price.

                By the time the car is actually available in any decent numbers (6 months later, not 12+), people have forgotten about it, or decide that is not that great anyhow, and onto waiting for the next "big thing"
                RIP Simon - Ghost ride that whip in the clouds forever..

                Comment


                  Originally posted by fury View Post
                  Every car is the same now.. announce it 18 months before release.. then get a million deposits up front. Claim how amazing it is that there is so much demand. Keep pushing back that release date every few months due to some reason.

                  Then at time of release, bring just 5 into the country for sale. Claim it's now a "2 year wait" for actual cars you can buy. Queue everybody angry. All 5 go on carsales at 30% over asking price.

                  By the time the car is actually available in any decent numbers (6 months later, not 12+), people have forgotten about it, or decide that is not that great anyhow, and onto waiting for the next "big thing"
                  I'd say 3 go on Carsales, 1 gets put into someones garage for an investment and the last gets shipped to Broome where only one person who knows what it is see's it and the owner is disappointed he gets no Instagram e-fame.
                  I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

                  Comment


                    I put my $1000 down last week, very painless. Umm'd n rrrrrrrrr'd over colour for ages. With only pics of 2 colours officially released - blue & pus yellow - its really hard to decide. The blue is real nice and black would look good and hide the fussy lines all over the rear of the thing but I already have one broken black car. Saw this render of a white one with the roof colour matched and was sold, I think I will also remove the bob tail and colour code the lower rear bar to tidy up some of those lines

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	whiteZ (002).jpg
Views:	343
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	7305099

                    Comment


                      Add bronze rims to that render stat
                      "It takes beer to make thirst worth while."

                      Comment


                        Would be nice if this thing arrived this financial year.
                        This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless.

                        Comment


                          For those wanting a green one, just wrap whatever one you get.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Bren View Post
                            For those wanting a green one, just wrap whatever one you get.
                            exactly. I'll likely wrap my proto edition british racing green and leave it that way for a few years. should suit the bronze rims.
                            Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
                            having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by fly510 View Post

                              exactly. I'll likely wrap my proto edition british racing green and leave it that way for a few years. should suit the bronze rims.
                              That will look tits.

                              Comment


                                Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1614853055435.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	7305725
                                yes it would but I am biased......

                                I suppose a white one could get the diamonds cut in the wrap......

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X