Views:	297
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	7236354

Comment

These are all awesome!

Now I need one of my shitbox

Comment

I have stopped using this bloke...
          He is taking 9 days now and I sent him the big order and his prices have gone up - So am looking for another artist for future work...

Will report back..

Comment

Originally posted by Southo View Post
            I have stopped using this bloke...
            He is taking 9 days now and I sent him the big order and his prices have gone up - So am looking for another artist for future work...

Will report back..
            Any update on yours? I had sent him another one before you posted and no reply yet. But still the same AU$13 +gst amount
            Chris
            ------
            The new nugget
            I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

Well old mate came through, still decent for $13. Got one done of a 911 that is very similar to my old one in the UK. Only my one in the UK was far filthier, rusty, and the paint was rooted

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 1.09.57 pm.png Views:	0 Size:	387.0 KB ID:	7241376

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 1.11.59 pm.png
Views:	130
Size:	458.4 KB
ID:	7241377
              Chris
              ------
              The new nugget
              I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

That looks neat!!!

Does it have to have Porsche spelt with an extra C for legal reasons?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post
                  That looks neat!!!

Does it have to have Porsche spelt with an extra C for legal reasons?
                  Hahaha, hadnt noticed that at all. But i have the source files so easy enough to alter it

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 1.46.29 pm.png
Views:	133
Size:	295.5 KB
ID:	7241381
                  Chris
                  ------
                  The new nugget

Comment

Originally posted by takai View Post

Any update on yours? I had sent him another one before you posted and no reply yet. But still the same AU$13 +gst amount
                    Tried another bloke, but his work wasn't as good, - (and he was a PITA to deal with as English was probably his 4th language - Lots of back and forwards and the then a pretty shit result at the end... - so might just have to put up with the longer wait... form original old-mate

Comment

Originally posted by Southo View Post

Tried another bloke, but his work wasn't as good, - (and he was a PITA to deal with as English was probably his 4th language - Lots of back and forwards and the then a pretty shit result at the end... - so might just have to put up with the longer wait... form original old-mate
                      I put in another one with him and it’s back overnight. So not sure what is taking a while for you.
                      Chris
                      ------
                      The new nugget

Comment

Can someone share the link for them.. plz and thank

Comment

www.fiverr.com
                          search Car Cartoon Drawing etc
                          This bloke is called dalim_artist
                          There are a heap of them on there... just look for a style that you like....

Last edited by Southo; 03-04-21, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Thanks mate! I'll take a squizz

Comment

Working...
                            X