Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early WRX's, what models will be desirable in the future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brash, this one looks equally as good. Given lower KMs and 2 years newer, it'd be my pick

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/rock...ody/1260249379
    Kebabhunter

Comment

Originally posted by mrkebabs View Post
      Brash, this one looks equally as good. Given lower KMs and 2 years newer, it'd be my pick

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/rock...ody/1260249379
      I saw that one today. It definitely got me interested.

the wide body looks so much better. It does have some mods which while are not engine based has me on edge a little.

I looked at insurance today and it surprised me a bit. I’ll have to factor that in as well.

im meeting old mate with the club spec tomorrow. I will see if it gives me the tingle in the balls im after. On face value it looks like one of those anorak kept museum pieces, but that gen is pretty fugly and doesn’t give me that boner that the wide ones do.

its like a head vs heart decision.

Comment

Not a fan of the wide body sedans, the hatches are where it's at. In the midst of turning a Manheim WOVR special into a rally car. Was really impressed with the guys at Pulse Brasher. They removed the Immobaliser system which had one of those Sigma pad systems.

Comment

Yeah in my brief interaction with them they seemed extremely helpful and happy to answer my questions. The fact they are walking distance from my joint is even better. I think they appreciated I’m not a flatbrim monster energy drinker and just a dad trying to take his kids out for a drive on a nice Sunday arvo whilst dad hears some fkn whoosh noises.

Comment

So I think I just bought my first wrx.

thing was clean as a whistle. Unmodded and went well, it actually surprised me how hard it went!

pending a pre purchase inspection and document check it looks like I need to buy a vape and a can of monster.

Comment

Congrats !

Comment

Originally posted by DaveBxGT View Post
                Congrats !
                Thanks mate. Nice to have an completely honest and open seller. There is a tiny 5c coin ding in the left door and a bit of paint flake on the scoop but besides that it was time capsule stuff.

the my11’s look great, but in person this car was very nice. It gave me the tingle in the balls I was after and the price we agreed to was fair. Very happy

Comment

Which one did you go with? A nice GC8 just came up on FB but it's in QLD.

Comment

Originally posted by willsy01 View Post
                    Which one did you go with? A nice GC8 just came up on FB but it's in QLD.
                    The my10 club spec 10. Negotiated the wanker plates too.

Comment

Nice dude. It needs a members ride thread of its own once it passes the checks!
                      Kebabhunter

Comment

Well done mate, gotta be a good feeling. Enjoy!
                        BMW E21 Racer

ATCC & V8SC Results, Data, Statistics and Discussion from 1960 to now

Comment

Cheers all. Will be pending an all good pre purchase inspection. But I think this car will be ok.

Comment

Officially a rexy owner. Done deal. Pre purchase went well. Tiny oil weep at turbo drain and rocker cover. Other than that all very very minor non mechanical issues. Definitely recommend pulse for a pre purchase inspection. They were extremely thorough.

where can one buy a vape and flatbrim now?

Comment

Vape Industries in Sutho brah......

I don't actually vape.

Comment

Ok Kyle

Comment

Working...
                                X