Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommend me some decent LT tyres for car trailer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend me some decent LT tyres for car trailer.

I've seen quite a few trailer places have brand new 13" LT wheel and tyre packages for around $80-$100 each, but are no-name CCP LT tyres generally.

What are some decent 13" LT tyres for a car trailer? Currently have 94/92N Goodyear G28's which are starting to perish from age.

Its a trailer most people are not going to put enough kms on them to worry about tread wear. most people will ignore them till they blow out, i suggest checking your insurance and making sure your load is legal for the trailer.

Eg your rental car trailers are built tough, but are typically limited to a 1200kg capacity., the limit is rego related cause above a 200kg total is when shit changes
    you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Which is why it's got 94/92 load rated tyres on it currently (640kg per tyre), and the trailer is rated to 2t, max payload is 1450kg.

Not keen at all on cheap china tyres.

Comment

Get whatever is on special that isn't linglong brand.

Comment

ring your local bridgestone/ local tyre joint and tell them what you want

Comment

15 inch interceptors and trim rings bruz
            I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

Kumho 857's

Cheap not chinese and a tough tyre

Comment

Ive never seen a trailer where the cheap chinesiums were the weak link in the chain.
                Originally posted by Rdyno
                70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                Originally posted by Tripper
                Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Originally posted by dnegative View Post
                  Kumho 857's

Cheap not chinese and a tough tyre
                  Cheers, I'll look into them.

Comment

I ended up with brand name bias ply tyres as it was the only way to get the load rating the size and profile I wanted. I also went for ROH steel wheels.

Comment

Working...
                    X