• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FioriGuy View Post
    nobody has #2 right though
    Pug 205 T16?
    Japanese Nostalgic Car - Dedicated to classic japanese cars

Comment

6R4

(lets just go through the list, theres not that many!
      Originally posted by Jim
      I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
      What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Babalouie View Post

Pug 205 T16?
        winrar

Comment

Originally posted by andy_wk View Post
          There was a 4 cylinder VN Commodore exported to NZ IIRC.
          Yeah we got them here in Thailand as well.

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Originally posted by Gin Kii View Post
            Yeah we got them here in Thailand as well.
            Not to forget the Daewoo Royale Salon!
            [with cheese?]

Click image for larger version  Name:	3Z6KoxhD_WEATtuh1SAyeD-JJrANvf_W_ZJofEJK0ypw0WJpUyjI2RBDuF-29maiALIx6E8sl8IeE0VS9xbKC9eewJM5GOZltZKKnpk9I99Gqb-uH70FFWQ.jpg Views:	1 Size:	17.0 KB ID:	7198997

Although I think they were sent to Korea as CKD kits from Adelaide.
            Last edited by Captiva Fan; 17-11-20, 01:40 PM.
            Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Ah, me old starfire (missfire) 4 cylinder commode VC, complete with 13" wheels. How do you make a crap donk (blue motor) even worse? Yep, lop 2 struggling cylinders off it. Good work Holden.

Whilst we're being sad old men, there was also a 2L VL export (to NZ) commodore. But it was a RB20 6 cyl donk. Just think, all the size and weight of a RB30, but with 50 % less torque. At least it would have been a lot better in any/every way than the VC abortion.

Which reminds me, I had an L20ET engined skyline C211 many years ago. Even with turbo, the 2L 6 cyl was a slug of a thing. Now, that would be worth serious coin now if I'd have kept it. On a cold, dark and lonely night out towards Karlgoorlie, Skippy had other ideas however.

Comment

Originally posted by Captiva Fan View Post
                [with cheese?]

Click image for larger version Name:	3Z6KoxhD_WEATtuh1SAyeD-JJrANvf_W_ZJofEJK0ypw0WJpUyjI2RBDuF-29maiALIx6E8sl8IeE0VS9xbKC9eewJM5GOZltZKKnpk9I99Gqb-uH70FFWQ.jpg Views:	1 Size:	17.0 KB ID:	7198997

Don't think the VB's made it here, There is a few VL's but VN's are fairly common.

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

5) Lancia type 4 chassis I cant remember the name of but from memory that version of the 308 engine was not flat crank..??

Comment

Lancia Thema 3.2
                    " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

Originally posted by Captiva Fan View Post
                      [with cheese?]

Click image for larger version Name:	3Z6KoxhD_WEATtuh1SAyeD-JJrANvf_W_ZJofEJK0ypw0WJpUyjI2RBDuF-29maiALIx6E8sl8IeE0VS9xbKC9eewJM5GOZltZKKnpk9I99Gqb-uH70FFWQ.jpg Views:	1 Size:	17.0 KB ID:	7198997

Not even CKD, the body panels were simply stamped here until the VK.
                      I've seen conflicting claims that the Daewoo Veritas was exported to South Korea fully built up, or was assembled in China using CKD kits from Australia, the Veritas shares the special rear floorpan with the Chinese Buick Park Avenue

Comment

Working...
                      X