Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modded Torana crashes into restaurant while doing burnout

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-...coast/12897574

Click link for video of burnout and crash. 49 year old driver charged with one count of dangerous operation of a vehicle. He was taking teens to a formal at the time.

what a spud.
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Running your Torana into a joint called Moffat - what a tool.
      Also ... Torana burnouts ... is this 1982?!
      Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

So many retards

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by 50RTD
        Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

Well atleast he won't have to worry about repairing it !!

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Sunshine Coast/South Gympie...

Enough said
            Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

Was a strong skid till it wasn't.

Comment

Does none of us car hobby people any favours with that kind of thing. Speed humps would have prevented this...
                ---
                Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Not much to say other than what a fucking idiot.

Unfortunately these types will never realize they're the ones ruining it for everyone else. Both the drivers and the morons that cheer them on.
                  BMW E21 Racer

ATCC & V8SC Results, Data, Statistics and Discussion from 1960 to now

Comment

You haven't lived unless you've ripped a skid into a car and eatery
                    Originally posted by brasher
                    TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Big oopsie. There is a video of a landcruiser pulling out on him from a side street which probably contributed to the accident.

Comment

I was waiting for this to pop up here as this is about 5 mins from my place.

First - work on your geography Broadthirst ya pelican toucher!

Well known car up here, twin turbo 8 capable of very quick times. Driver claims throttle stuck, reality is more a combo of maybe the throttle stuck but a ute also pulled out from the side street (you can't see what's coming from where the ute pulled out) and there was also traffic at the top of the slope you can't see from the bottom. He's nailed it, seen the car coming out and traffic ahead and swerved, hit the bollards (thank fuck) and ended up on his side half on top of a couple of people. 2 feet back he would have ploughed straight through the whole joint (and it's a good brew joint too!)

Plenty of local car club gronks doing the "don't be cunts you don't what happened it could have been a mechanical failure". Derp!

Mech failure or not it is possibly one of the shittest spots to rip a massive powerskid in a car with many hundreds of horsepower. You can't see far up the hill where you are heading, there is a line of always busy restaurants on one side (full of Karen's with smartphones filming you being a dickhead), a playground and big park on the other side of the road usually with plenty of people there and a side street where you can't see the person pulling out and they can't see you plus people wandering about everywhere (and more so as they were being dropped there for formal pics, it was my daughters school's Yr12 formal).

He's going to get fucking reamed as what he's been charged with is criminal charges with potential for 10yrs jail if you've got a clean record or weren't off chops, 14 yrs if you've been caught being a dick before or were pissed/on the glass BBQ etc.
                        Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

leave that to the mustangs....
                          I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

Originally posted by tim510 View Post
                            Big oopsie. There is a video of a landcruiser pulling out on him from a side street which probably contributed to the accident.
                            The troopie was already turning onto the street as he was starting the skid, plenty of time to get off it if he was even half aware of what the fuck was going on ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post

Well known car up here, twin turbo 8 capable of very quick times.
                              Yeah seen the drag vid on FB last night.

Did lol at this.

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Working...
                              X