Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sloth View Post
    leave that to the mustangs....
    This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless.

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post
      a dual-cab also pulled out from the side street
      Well we know where the blame really lies, in that case.
      Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	125407153_10159276939449947_6222003034425787173_n.jpg
Views:	552
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	7199659

Comment

^^^^^ blaming the skid or the accident on the busted throttle ?

That could have due to the accident !!

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

yeah thats poor form

End of the day you did a powerskid up a busy street with limited visibility, trying to make excuses for the crash just makes you look like a dick
            Originally posted by Jim
            I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
            What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

This is the car if you've not seen it, Vic plates on it still too (fkn Mexicans)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCT317W76u4
              Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

IMO, the edge of the bonnet probably knocked the end off in the hit, you can hear RPM variations, any car with power ive seen get stuck WOT just pegs limiter till its shut down.

Also my compliments to the throttle cable bracket guy, close bro only missed the alignment by an inch.

Name:	TBL.png
Views:	618
Size:	441.6 KB
ID:	7199669

Comment

Fucking Mong ruining it for the rest of us.

If he did a drive through in sa like that he'd be covid positive now

Comment

LOL throttle stuck, at 100%, and how does a throttle that’s spring loaded to close “stick” at 100% while pretty much idling up a crowded street?

And how the fuck did that retarded build get past rego?
                    ---
                    Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Why is it we never see the post of the Camry driver driving through the front windo of a packed restaurant?

Edit : Mizone, earlier.

Name:	50d32a9a69beddde4b000028.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	7199688
                      Last edited by mizone; 19-11-20, 10:58 AM.
                      Sent from my shed, trapped under a collapsed QuickJack, via Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be interested to hear (I doubt we will though!) what other things they slap him with as at the moment there are heaps of formals happening and heaps of requests flying around for "has anyone got a tough car to take me to my formal, let me know how much".

I'm all for helping kids out with a cool car for their formal and I did one the other day (and plenty of others in the car club I'm in here are doing the same) BUT technically you're supposed to have something like a limo licence/rego. Nobody does of course because it's overkill for the one or two times a year you might do a wedding or formal and none of us are running a business (I did the one the other day for a 6 pack of good beer but typically you at least want to cover petrol and the time it takes you to get the car looking spot on and travel time etc)

Wonder if they'll tack that one as well although it's not hard to say you were doing it for free...unless of course they interviewed the passengers who had no idea about all this and they mentioned they'd paid you to drive them.

Either way, I reckon doing this sort of a favour at formal times will get a bit more attention from the Po-Po now too as will driving an old tough sounding car up here (and more so as it's road safety week, this cunt just made himself the poster boy for the cops to point at)
                        Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                          LOL throttle stuck, at 100%, and how does a throttle that’s spring loaded to close “stick” at 100% while pretty much idling up a crowded street?

And how the fuck did that retarded build get past rego?
                          Vic plates/rego. Maybe something he got passed a long time ago or on the dodge in Vic (with a name like Sam El-Haouli I doubt he's dodgy lol!) and keeps it rego'd there as it wouldn't pass here and now? Something else the cops will no doubt look in to!!

While he's a cock for doing it there you don't want to see this shit happen to anyone and I bet he's having a fucking shit time of it right now, but you know, choices and consequences and all that!
                          Last edited by piss98; 19-11-20, 11:03 AM.
                          Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

fuckers running side pipes out the front guards. if its even close to legal ill bare my white english arse in coles.
                            I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimi View Post
                              IMO, the edge of the bonnet probably knocked the end off in the hit, you can hear RPM variations, any car with power ive seen get stuck WOT just pegs limiter till its shut down.

Also my compliments to the throttle cable bracket guy, close bro only missed the alignment by an inch.

Name:	TBL.png
Views:	618
Size:	441.6 KB
ID:	7199669
                              Hmm...with that amount of misalignment, it must be a little stiff
                              Japanese Nostalgic Car - Dedicated to classic japanese cars

Comment

so at wot its possible for the cable to come off and then not go back on the cam as the throttle is shut

Comment

Working...
                                X