No announcement yet.

Crazy high car auction prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made 25ish k in 5 years on an old hsv.

free car + 10k after all costs.
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Wow, $675k with 24 days still to go: https://www.lloydsonline.com.au/LotD...=0&lid=2611438

Comment

I wonder if that's the most expensive ute ever.

Comment

Almost 3/4s of a mil for a car with an interior that is 80s Nissan levels of bland.

Comment

That's a bit too retated ... I reckon it'll be up for auction again, once the winner doesn't pay.
            Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Haha, fuck me. Too many cashed up boomers who cant go on scenic river cruises in Europe must be driving these retarded prices.

Comment

Looks like mainstream media is on to it: https://www.news.com.au/technology/m...db1385759fa8fc

Comment

Originally posted by nutsonyachin View Post
                  Wow, $675k with 24 days still to go: https://www.lloydsonline.com.au/LotD...=0&lid=2611438
                  Is it made out of Meth?
                  Sent from my shed, trapped under a collapsed QuickJack, via Tapatalk

Comment

^ There's definitely a lot of Meh involved ...
                    Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

I just don't understand it.
                      Originally posted by My mate Nathan
                      "Boob is almost as good as cunt"

Comment

Originally posted by JabberWocky View Post
                        I just don't understand it.
                        I doubt anyone who would buy that car for a quarter of a million dollars would want to actually drive a Commodore ute.
                        My guess is that they're all thinking that if someone will bid against them at near 3/4 of a million now, that in future someone will bid more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gats View Post
                          Haha, fuck me. Too many cashed up conmen/fraudsters who cant go on scenic river cruises in Europe must be driving these retarded prices.
                          Fixed.

I'm not straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Captiva Fan View Post
                            I doubt anyone who would buy that car for a quarter of a million dollars would want to actually drive a Commodore ute.
                            My guess is that they're all thinking that if someone will bid against them at near 3/4 of a million now, that in future someone will bid more.
                            It's like a game of musical chairs with all the built up FOMO until suddenly, there's no more chairs left..
                            Originally posted by My mate Nathan
                            "Boob is almost as good as cunt"

Comment

Originally posted by Gats View Post
                              Haha, fuck me. Too many cashed up boomers who cant go on scenic river cruises in Europe must be driving these retarded prices.
                              This

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by 50RTD
                              Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

Originally posted by JabberWocky View Post

It's like a game of musical chairs with all the built up FOMO until suddenly, there's no more chairs left..
                                I would have thought so too. But apparently there is more chairs then I expected.

Comment

Working...
                                X