Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTR Prices 2021 Edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    how to win lotto in 3 easy steps...

    1. Buy a GTR 2 years ago
    2. ???
    3. Profit
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s Cruiser

    Comment


      Originally posted by trdee View Post
      how to win lotto in 3 easy steps...

      1. Buy anything
      2. COVID stimulus
      3. Profit
      fixed :D
      Find your Freedom
      Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
      www.FreedomFunding.com.au
      www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

      Click for PF Loans
      If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

      Comment


        This car was marked as sold yesterday, i reached out to the seller as he was on the GTR fb pages, he sold for near the $235k mark.

        Originally posted by JGTC View Post
        Seems the seller has reached his floor price of $235,000, looks like a pretty smart car with a built motor and refreshed box, reminds me of this one back in Sept 2020, which i thought was relatively good value considering the other cars available, i'd prefer the racepace car tbh.

        https://www.facebook.com/RacePaceMot...88621701204611

        Last edited by JGTC; 12-03-21, 08:09 AM.

        Comment


          Week 2 summary for my R34,


          We've had a total of 7015 views and 296 saves to date, with 13 enquiries. Your car continues to break our records for views and saves. I have fielded 6 offers this week, all around 220 - 230 so they're firmly in that speculative 'make some money' camp.

          There are now three people with all of the documents that have asked a few questions.

          I'll keep you updated and as soon as we get that right buyer who actually wants to take a look, I'll let you know. I don't feel there is any need to change much at this point.

          Comment


            We are a GTR dealer (one of 2 in Melbourne) we used to sell one or 2 per quarter - we have sold 8 this year already

            Comment


              Originally posted by -Matt- View Post
              We are a GTR dealer (one of 2 in Melbourne) we used to sell one or 2 per quarter - we have sold 8 this year already
              whats the 32/33/34 split?

              Oo___oO

              Comment


                Originally posted by burn is weird View Post

                whats the 32/33/34 split?
                I'm pretty sure -Matt- is talking about new R35's.....

                Comment


                  Ah French ones not Japanese ones
                  Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                  Memes are only detectable by NSA.

                  Comment


                    r35s? is this like idiots buying GME on the ASX during the NYSE frenzy?

                    Oo___oO

                    Comment


                      House price go up u buy sick cars with the money you can loan against new house price.
                      3D scanning
                      3D modelling
                      Structural certification
                      3 and 5 axis milling

                      Comment


                        Nah, I reckon kids be buying with bitcoin winnings these days..
                        RIP Simon - Ghost ride that whip in the clouds forever..

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by fury View Post
                          Nah, I reckon kids be buying with bitcoin winnings these days..
                          Can't be too many of them doing it, or the pyramid^D^D^D^D^D^D^Dtrapezoid would collapse.
                          Last edited by Captiva Fan; 25-03-21, 10:46 AM.
                          Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Captiva Fan View Post
                            Can't be too many of them doing it, or the pyramid^D^D^D^D^D^D^Dtrapezoid would collapse.
                            arent all the kids making millions a month via bitcoin etc? therefore 250k for a shitbox datsun is merely a rounding error?
                            Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
                            having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

                            Comment


                              R32 GTR on Grays Atm

                              https://www.grays.com/lot/0001-20008...coupe?spr=true

                              A couple of GTST's also on page 1.

                              / --------------- \
                              _/ /___________\ \_
                              /_________|_________\
                              |OOO ___________ OOO|
                              \______|====|______/
                              [_]-------------------[_]

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by ChrisS View Post
                                R32 GTR on Grays Atm

                                https://www.grays.com/lot/0001-20008...coupe?spr=true

                                A couple of GTST's also on page 1.
                                jesus, she's a rough unit.

                                General Condition for age and kilometres:
                                • Key: Yes
                                • Spare Key: No
                                • Owners Manual: No
                                • Service History: No
                                • Engine Turns Over: Yes
                                The below condition assessment is the opinion of our booking staff which may differ from your own opinion:
                                • Seats and Upholstery: Poor
                                • Controls and Dash: Good
                                • Paint & Panel: Good
                                • Engine & Mechanical: Oil Leak
                                Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
                                having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X