No announcement yet.

GTR Prices 2021 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck me thats rough. Odo looks dodgy as fuck too.
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Going to watch this bad boy of that goes for 60 I'm listing mine for sure.
      3D scanning
      3D modelling
      Structural certification
      3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

Originally posted by PLAYA View Post
        Going to watch this bad boy of that goes for 60 I'm listing mine for sure.
        Yep agreed haha
        list for 100k?
        fuck it I’ll buy something else with change to spare
        Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
        Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

If I got 100k for mine I would be happy as a pig in shit. Compared to that mine is mint, in reality it is a pretty solid car. You wouldn't pick too much on it.
          3D scanning
          3D modelling
          Structural certification
          3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

Originally posted by PLAYA View Post
            If I got 100k for mine I would be happy as a pig in shit. Compared to that mine is mint, in reality it is a pretty solid car. You wouldn't pick too much on it.
            Ditto, mines similar, clean with a lot of race pace mods to it.
            if someone offered 100k I’d take it then be on the market for a second hand m2 or something and keep the change.
            Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
            Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

The cheapest Gold colour 32 gtr on carsales is now either delisted or sold that was 65 junker
              3D scanning
              3D modelling
              Structural certification
              3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

Ended at $47,109, reserve not met.

/ --------------- \
                _/ /___________\ \_
                /_________|_________\
                |OOO ___________ OOO|
                \______|====|______/
                [_]-------------------[_]

Comment

Originally posted by clutch-monkey View Post
                  if someone offered 100k I’d take it then be on the market for a second hand m2 or something and keep the change.
                  The fuck are you mad? M2 has electric throttle and no engagement or driver enjoyment! Plus nothing beats the GTR evaa

edit: figured I didn’t need italics for that but around here people might think I’m on the money
                  Last edited by lukevl; 31-03-21, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by clutch-monkey View Post
                    I've been watching M2s for that reason. Don't see them going much below $50k and probably the best BMW made since the E46 M3 manual (and less subframe issues).
                    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                    (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                    Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Originally posted by itsnotagsr View Post

I've been watching M2s for that reason. Don't see them going much below $50k and probably the best BMW made since the E46 M3 manual (and less subframe issues).
                      I thought they would've been high 50's, and firmly in the 60's. Shit's unexplainable. High new car prices helping "resale" ? Even shittier and thus less desirable modern cars?
                      What the fuck is happening?

Comment

I just bought a V8 M3 with my GTR money. Life is good.
                        Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Broadhurst View Post
                          I just bought a V8 M3 with my GTR money. Life is good.
                          Pics?

Comment

Originally posted by gmx View Post

I thought they would've been high 50's, and firmly in the 60's. Shit's unexplainable. High new car prices helping "resale" ? Even shittier and thus less desirable modern cars?
                            What the fuck is happening?
                            New model is out next year I believe. So prices should drop a bit.

I think prices are currently firm because every youtube review of the CS and Comp are so positive. Hence budget buyers like me keeping the bottom models buoyant.
                            "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                            (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                            Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-03-04 at 10.34.31 PM.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	135.9 KB ID:	7241078

Click image for larger version  Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-03-04 at 10.34.32 PM.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	153.2 KB ID:	7241077

Click image for larger version  Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-03-05 at 7.56.32 PM.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	163.7 KB ID:	7241079
                              Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

First stop to wow the females at the kindy?
                                3D scanning
                                3D modelling
                                Structural certification
                                3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

Working...
                                X