juat like Datsun 1600’s from 15 years ago
        Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Comment

Originally posted by fatz View Post
          Yea stockers are commanding $$$

just so many dodgy respray jobs covering rust these days

juat like Datsun 1600’s from 15 years ago
          I see there is a 32 gtr rolling shell in some house of colour candy purple asking 60k. Seems outrageous, but if that the market...
          Torque sells tow cars.
          Horsepower wins horse races.

Comment

$70k AUD in japan for a midnight purple R33 - https://www.goo-net.com/usedcar/spre...210617001.html
            I could've bought an R33 GT-R limited for less than that landed in Australia 12 months ago
            regrets

Comment

I think I've decided to offload my 34 GTR over the course of the next 6 months. it's a 2001 series 2 white paint, black trim interior, base model with 86k kms (nismo cluster uleh!). its been in Australia since 2009 and im the second owner here.

Cheapest one on carsales today is 215k that appears to be dead stock and a fresh import. Mine is slightly warmed over with a built motor but still with stock location twins using only good bits. could easily be returned to stock. Despite the mod list im still thinking about going in at the lower end of the market around 210k.
              Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
              having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

Aim high, be prepared to discount for a quick hassle free sale.
                .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by Stix Zadinia View Post
                  $70k AUD in japan for a midnight purple R33 - https://www.goo-net.com/usedcar/spre...210617001.html
                  I could've bought an R33 GT-R limited for less than that landed in Australia 12 months ago
                  regrets

having mine in the shed that I bought for 25k 2.5 years ago

even decided to ditch the dry sump and cut the cage and slap the interior back in so back to road car = I’m a millionaire lol

If some dumb fuck wants to pay me 200k I’m sure it will convince me to sell lol

Comment

Are there weirdos that actually like r33's?! Or they can't afford the good ones

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by 50RTD
                    Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?
                    Originally posted by Dogsballs;n7259704
                    Bit harder to Wank to without Wendy, but got there in the end

Comment

I've been warming to the 33s for a few years now. They look smaller on the road these days
                      This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogsballs View Post

Typically people who have had a 32 like 33’s cause they actually work and don’t have fucked electricals

You start at 32 think your cool then move to 33 and find out what a proper running r32 is like

so 33 lovers are just second generation gtr owner

34 people just like a extra gear

Comment

Originally posted by Dogsballs View Post

R33 front end has way more character than 32 and is less esky than 34

Comment

Typically people who have had a 32 like 33’s cause they actually work and don’t have fucked electricals

You start at 32 think your cool then move to 33 and find out what a proper running r32 is like

all of this is 100% true.
                            Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
                            having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

Fuck this is too true
                              Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                              Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

The R33 GTR is considered the ugly duckling of the 32/33/34's here in NZ, but I have always like the R33 the most...its curved proportions are perfect, with subtle guard bulges, and as said above, without the aged electrics of the R32.

Comment

Working...
                                X