Clear All

Yea just don’t go full kebab
    Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Comment

15k for a billet block is cheap.
      for a V10 Billet box with Lambo tax..... 50k and up
      MK7 Golf R 11.3@123.9mph. still working at getting into the 10s
      F80 M3 LCI2 10.78@130mph ( Quickest stock turbo M3 in Oz )

Comment

Originally posted by Uwish View Post
        15k for a billet block is cheap.
        for a V10 Billet box with Lambo tax..... 50k and up
        I assume that’s just economy of scale too- far fewer lambo v10’s around/being modified vs every RB ever is gonna shit itself?
        Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
        Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

it seems every second lambo in the states is twin turbo'd, they are everywhere!

Comment

These days you can build a cast RB that will do 1000hp day in day out if built well . I have a r33 GTR here that makes 800kw it has done coota, about 35 drag passes , two three day powercruise events (200+ litres of e85 ) and two Powerplays .

I managed to brake the os88 sequintial before the engine which is still like new after 4 years of abuse .

1000HP VT taxi cab

www.castlehillperformance.com.au

Comment

Drive to track, punch out mid 8's( is that what I saw on your FB? ), drive home. GTR 33 FTW.
              The World's Best Pest Control in Brisbane, at PF mates rates, PM me.

when all else fails, hit it harder.

Comment

Originally posted by lickmyleftone View Post
                Drive to track, punch out mid 8's( is that what I saw on your FB? ), drive home. GTR 33 FTW.
                That was this car.

8.5@162 first pass of the night on a stock rb30 crank .

1000HP VT taxi cab

Comment

Originally posted by 7HEAVN View Post
                  These days you can build a cast RB that will do 1000hp day in day out if built well . I have a r33 GTR here that makes 800kw it has done coota, about 35 drag passes , two three day powercruise events (200+ litres of e85 ) and two Powerplays .

I managed to brake the os88 sequintial before the engine which is still like new after 4 years of abuse .

the old OS giken and ppg gear sets still cracking under big power

Strange how hawkins doesn’t mention that in the infomercials
                  Last edited by fatz; 14-07-21, 06:07 PM.
                  Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Comment

Originally posted by fatz View Post

the old OS giken and ppg gear sets still cracking under big power

Strange how hawkins doesn’t mention that in the infomercials
                    Yeh funny that .
                    1000HP VT taxi cab

Comment

Does the brains trust think a HKS vcammed engine would add to or subtract from a gtr that is already modded? Ie single turboed. Asking for a friend

Oo___oO

Comment

adds value in my very humble opinion. Legit & quality JDM part that actually does something and to a car with a single on it already.

And lets not forget Adam LZ has one on his MNP Vspec bro so it must be rad!!
                        Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
                        having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

agreed, I would love one. Probably not worth it on my motor
                          Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                          Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

https://youtu.be/fWjkt197rQc

Craig Lieberman R34 vs R35 GT-R review.
                            Last edited by HSV Senator; 31-07-21, 09:57 AM.

Comment

So what is the PF brains trust on this.. What is the current state of the market right now? Seems a little to be slowing in terms of other cars, especially with lockdowns all over most of the country that matters.

Is it worth putting up an R32 GTR "as is" with a couple of rust spots that need attending and new clutch without a care for 60's... or try and spend that extra $10k + time (I have no time) to maybe get $70k+ . Thinking if I list it now and point out some of the bad points, that might come back to bite me in a few weeks if I do end up fixing some of those things.

Cheapest on carsales is $82k now (wtf?! was $70k about 2 weeks ago). If I list it now, it would be the cheapest R32 GTR in the country.

I'm a bit over a car I drive for 15 mins once a month, when I could buy a brand new thing.
                              Last edited by fury; 07-08-21, 08:06 PM.
                              RIP Simon - Ghost ride that whip in the clouds forever..

Comment

Oh yeah.. r33 gtr prices have gone fully nuclear. What you could have bought for 35k 12 months ago is now 80k+. Almost a no brainer.

Make a 100% return in less than 12 months...cgt free. Lol
                                Last edited by fury; 07-08-21, 08:36 PM.
                                RIP Simon - Ghost ride that whip in the clouds forever..

Comment

Working...
                                X