No announcement yet.

Porsche 911 Turbo, Lamborghini Aventador crash in Sydney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porsche gave the truck a fair old shove and as Purple said, two separate accidents in the same wedding procession, thats a special level of stupid.

There will be a fair chunk of excess (I think the 20k guess for the lambo is around the money) and whether anything happens further will be down to the insurance company. Might be some interesting clauses in those insurance agreements for swede behaviour.

Comment

But it was act of god cuz, allah wanted those cars gone - who am i to dispute gods commands?!?!?!?!
      This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

Same mob I linked to above but for a Huracan (close as I could find with a 5sec Google) and in NSW - $15k deposit.

https://prestige-rentals.com.au/new-...-610-4-spyder/
        Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Yeah, when I hired an F40 I had to put down a 12.5k Euro deposit, fortunately at the time I had an Amex from Halliburton . . .
          " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

Originally posted by Shonky View Post

Yeah righto. Quality reporting from the Daily Mail of course. Nothing to do with the swede drivers
            I'm sure they did their research and every turbo 911 and Lamborghini met similar fates because the road was a bit wet that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Gats View Post
              I'm thinking the Aventador would have to be 20k excess easily.
              You gotta sell a lot of kebabs to make that back again.

Comment

^easy, sell them for $14 a pop in the northern beaches

Originally posted by GSRman View Post
                But it was act of god cuz, allah wanted those cars gone - who am i to dispute gods commands?!?!?!?!
                Fkn lol
                Kebabhunter

Comment

Meh, one weeks income from a ghost daycare with invisible kids.

Comment

20K is cheap cheap to go out crash an Aventador.

Comment

Originally posted by mrkebabs View Post
                      ^easy, sell them for $14 a pop in the northern beaches

Fkn lol
                      Throw in some happy meals an you're set.

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post
                        I was looking at some prestige rental joints the other week and recall seeing most of them take a "deposit" (aka the the excess applicable if you crash) and if you bring their shit back in one piece they give you the money back minus the new tyres and brakes, and the now flogged out suspension and cluthch. As an example, Ferrari California $8k deposit - https://prestige-rentals.com.au/quee...ri-california/
                        The cunts that rent these things are shonlkier than a used car dealer

Originally posted by Roy928tt View Post
                        Yeah, when I hired an F40 I had to put down a 12.5k Euro deposit, fortunately at the time I had an Amex from Halliburton . . .
                        When I hired a California in Modena, there was none of that.....old mate actively encouraged me to give it a squirt.
                        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by McMulla View Post
                          Meh, one weeks income from a ghost daycare with invisible kids.
                          this.

Comment

Ahh well, two more cars that we be in the Queen St fleet in 6 months time

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post

The cunts that rent these things are shonlkier than a used car dealer

When I hired a California in Modena, there was none of that.....old mate actively encouraged me to give it a squirt.

Fuck yeah. Did 180 in a 50 zone in a 458 with old mate beside me cheering me on.

I could not do that job.

Comment

When he heard I was from Australia he was a bit worried. Once he realised I wasn't about to start smacking gutters, he chilled right out and was telling me to get right up it.
                                .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Working...
                                X