• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XXX19X
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Spammy
    replied
    This will come as a complete shock to nobody but there was a story on the news tonight regarding the nsw meoc cops looking into sports car rentals. Allegedly a number of them have been used in recent gangland shootings.
    Last edited by Spammy; 26-03-21, 06:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Justin Bieber
    replied
    Originally posted by IMOA View Post
    You don’t need a clause for that. In fact, if you hit a rental car in your own car you’ll likely find yourself up for some lost rental costs as well
    Same as courier vans. I billed for a week or so's lost earnings when some dickhead in a merc ran into my old van. Was great. Never get paid holidays as a sunny. Dragged it out for a week or so then just told them to write it off since they couldn't guarantee matching the faded paint. Gave me payout price of the van and the van back to keep driving. Good times

Leave a comment:

• Gats
    replied
    Originally posted by IMOA View Post
    You don’t need a clause for that. In fact, if you hit a rental car in your own car you’ll likely find yourself up for some lost rental costs as well
    Yeah if Rob from superspeeders YouTube channel had taught me anything, it's that if you crash a rented exotic, you're going to get a pineapple several ways.

Leave a comment:

• nastysven
    replied
    Mine was the place next door to the Ferrari museum.

Thing had every CEL on the dash lit up when I returned it.

Leave a comment:

• TriPod1
    replied
    Originally posted by nastysven View Post
    When he heard I was from Australia he was a bit worried. Once he realised I wasn't about to start smacking gutters, he chilled right out and was telling me to get right up it.
    Yeah we must have rented from the same mob. Also concerned about gutters. Not a cheap half hour but was a hilarious one. Only in Italia!

Leave a comment:

• IMOA
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Babalouie
    replied
    Originally posted by hgmonaro View Post
    Years ago in Hawaii, I hired a Corvette and in the fine print was, if you broke it, you we liable for the income they would have earnt while the car was being repaired as well as the excess. No doubt they'd manage to provide documentation that it was being used everyday! Wonder if these have the same clause!
    So it'll be $10,000 excess plus $2500 a day until a new Lambo materialises

Leave a comment:

• hgmonaro
    replied
    Years ago in Hawaii, I hired a Corvette and in the fine print was, if you broke it, you we liable for the income they would have earnt while the car was being repaired as well as the excess. No doubt they'd manage to provide documentation that it was being used everyday! Wonder if these have the same clause!

Leave a comment:

• nastysven
    replied
    When he heard I was from Australia he was a bit worried. Once he realised I wasn't about to start smacking gutters, he chilled right out and was telling me to get right up it.

Leave a comment:

• TriPod1
    replied
    Originally posted by nastysven View Post

The cunts that rent these things are shonlkier than a used car dealer

When I hired a California in Modena, there was none of that.....old mate actively encouraged me to give it a squirt.

Fuck yeah. Did 180 in a 50 zone in a 458 with old mate beside me cheering me on.

I could not do that job.

Leave a comment:

• 1320ft
    replied
    Ahh well, two more cars that we be in the Queen St fleet in 6 months time

Leave a comment:

• greenhj
    replied
    Originally posted by McMulla View Post
    Meh, one weeks income from a ghost daycare with invisible kids.
    this.

Leave a comment:

• nastysven
    replied
    Originally posted by piss98 View Post
    I was looking at some prestige rental joints the other week and recall seeing most of them take a "deposit" (aka the the excess applicable if you crash) and if you bring their shit back in one piece they give you the money back minus the new tyres and brakes, and the now flogged out suspension and cluthch. As an example, Ferrari California $8k deposit - https://prestige-rentals.com.au/quee...ri-california/
    The cunts that rent these things are shonlkier than a used car dealer

Originally posted by Roy928tt View Post
    Yeah, when I hired an F40 I had to put down a 12.5k Euro deposit, fortunately at the time I had an Amex from Halliburton . . .
    When I hired a California in Modena, there was none of that.....old mate actively encouraged me to give it a squirt.

Leave a comment:

• MZ21
    replied
    Originally posted by mrkebabs View Post
    ^easy, sell them for $14 a pop in the northern beaches

Fkn lol
    Throw in some happy meals an you're set.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X