No announcement yet.

Sandown Gonskis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oran park was twice as far away from the CBD, surrounded by bush/farmland and they still fucking took it down and put houses in there. Surprised it took this long.
    this signature intentionally left blank

Comment

Originally posted by Ned Loh View Post

can’t find any recent info easily on the net. Any links?

if Cardinia gets built to plan, I don’t think we’ll miss Sandown that much.
      Had a look, nothing recent unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by chartreusehj View Post
        Walking distance to the station, easy access to the highway, heritage listing the grandstand.

It's demise is inevitable. Sad, but inevitable.
        While I haven't ever been to Sandown, I've always liked it, and one of it's great benefits is if someone like Supercars wants to attract the 'casual fan' then a place that isn't that far from the city, AND has good public transport then it's the perfect venue location wise. Good luck getting the casual fan to drive 1+ hr each way + shit traffic/parking etc to some barren new track. See Claremont Speedway in Perth, it's replacement was technically superior, but ages away and no public transport, no way my parents would have taken me there as kid.
        Originally posted by ALLMTR
        Yes but more power is the solution, even if lack of power isn't the problem...

Comment

Originally posted by sssgtr View Post

Had a look, nothing recent unfortunately.
          it has stage 1 approval, i think the latest update was aug 2020? anyone for anything later
          CISCOKIDS
          The Gentlemen's Club
          Midnight Rocker

Comment

Pakenham not happening apparently. Another one dead in the water like the Sunshine circuit/mosport complex circa 2002 etc.
            Originally posted by Stix Z
            i'm upset i lost that video of that aboriginal woman taking a dump on a train that was on youtube
            Originally posted by Jim
            Sorry, am late to this thread. I have been protesting against whitey oppressors all morning with my people. I shall serenade this thread with my didge until nash comes in and puts it all into perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddington View Post
              Pakenham not happening apparently. Another one dead in the water like the Sunshine circuit/mosport complex circa 2002 etc.
              Who told you that? from an inside source i have, it is a go, it has gone out to tender.
              CISCOKIDS
              The Gentlemen's Club
              Midnight Rocker

Comment

Working...
              X