No announcement yet.

MotorTrend on demand closing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the writing is on the wall for DED to go as well, Fred Williams hasn't been posting much DED content lately on his socials, mostly just stuff him and his GF have been getting upto. He even commented he's been doing abit of earth moving on the side.
    Lol, and as I write this Fred just posted on FB about a new build for the show.

Comment

Full eps of roadkill garage have just been bootlegged and put up on YouTube without the weird half screen etc
      Originally posted by Stix Z
      i'm upset i lost that video of that aboriginal woman taking a dump on a train that was on youtube
      Originally posted by Jim
      Sorry, am late to this thread. I have been protesting against whitey oppressors all morning with my people. I shall serenade this thread with my didge until nash comes in and puts it all into perspective.

Comment

Ta, just grabbed some.

Comment

So I just checked mine again, still working, still showing "next bill date" as 27 May 2021 with a $0 amount???
          Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post
            So I just checked mine again, still working, still showing "next bill date" as 27 May 2021 with a $0 amount???

Just out of curiosity, how long have you had an account with motor trend?

Comment

Since they did the 'Rona deal at $2 a month or whatever it was around April/May 2020.
              Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Ah right. I did the same thing last year actually but they clipped my credit card at full whack when the sub was due for renewal. I wasnt happy about that and asked for a refund. Now im screwed and cant sign up again, even with my OG account.

Comment

I paid via PayPal and wasn't trying to hide where I am or anything but I did set my account up while on my VPN as if in the US so I am guessing that may be why?
                  Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

I paid via paypal as well. That had difficulty finding me though, I had to send them a screen shot showing the funds going out of my account...

Comment

Woot woot all the stuff is popping up on jewtube. This channel has all the roadkill and associated episodes

https://youtube.com/channel/UCpYJcKzEJqsy_nQX-VKDjSg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by 50RTD
                      Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?
                      Originally posted by Dogsballs;n7259704
                      Bit harder to Wank to without Wendy, but got there in the end

Comment

Yep, it's pretty great.

Thanks mtod!

Comment

Can't help but wonder how long before that account gets pulled.

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post
                            I paid via PayPal and wasn't trying to hide where I am or anything but I did set my account up while on my VPN as if in the US so I am guessing that may be why?
                            Fired mine up on the AppleTV yesterday. No pop ups no warnings etc. AU App Store install, AU Apple payment, viewing via Getflix.
                            ---
                            Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Just got my renewal yesterday, no issues there and no issues with the site, no VPN or anything. No geoblocking of content either. However, not 100% until I use a VPN but there are alot of shows no longer on MTOD, no more TopGear, Fastnloud etc.

Comment

Originally posted by irsa76 View Post
                                Just got my renewal yesterday, no issues there and no issues with the site, no VPN or anything. No geoblocking of content either. However, not 100% until I use a VPN but there are alot of shows no longer on MTOD, no more TopGear, Fastnloud etc.
                                Same setup as you. Unable to log into the website or into my account online.
                                Originally posted by Einstein
                                The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different result

Comment

Working...
                                X