MotorTrend on demand closing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carcrazy View Post

Same setup as you. Unable to log into the website or into my account online.
    Sorry, I meant I'm not using VPN and everything is working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by irsa76 View Post

Sorry, I meant I'm not using VPN and everything is working fine.
      No VPN either.
      Originally posted by Einstein
      The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different result

Comment

I tested using a different browser with VPN and it appears to be the same, everything works fine. Not sure what the go is there, I use paypal and an @hotmail email which might have something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by irsa76 View Post
          I tested using a different browser with VPN and it appears to be the same, everything works fine. Not sure what the go is there, I use paypal and an @hotmail email which might have something to do with it.
          Same set up, but I got a Geo Block message. The heat is on Motor Trend. I've been hitting them on unsociable media links and there are 30 others doing the same. Hopefully they give us the originals (RK, RKG, HRG, DED etc) for $60 a year. I'd be happy with that
          "That which does not kill you, will make you very, very sick" - so says mizones mum

Comment

Originally posted by mizone View Post

Same set up, but I got a Geo Block message. The heat is on Motor Trend. I've been hitting them on unsociable media links and there are 30 others doing the same. Hopefully they give us the originals (RK, RKG, HRG, DED etc) for $60 a year. I'd be happy with that
            Id be happy for the originals as well, as that is all I ever watch. Also was a customer right from the beginning they moved over and everyone had a sook

Even helped the motor trend R&D cunts with the app when it was buggy as fuck and they needed feed back and screen shots to figure out what was wrong with the original platform.

Comment

First 82 episodes of Roadkill on the YouTube Motortrend Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...C0C916CECEA3BC
              First 25 Episode of Engine Masters -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PVX...t5dIHutSOu7srE
              "That which does not kill you, will make you very, very sick" - so says mizones mum

Comment

Mostly previews?

Comment

Originally posted by darwinschops View Post
                  Mostly previews?
                  I get whole episodes

Are you only getting previews?

Comment

My account got cancelled today.
                    Very kind of them.
                    Torque sells tow cars.
                    Horsepower wins horse races.

Comment

Originally posted by mizone View Post

I get whole episodes

Are you only getting previews?
                      I didn't have a comprehensive look and there's some full lengths in there- the awesome original charger build- but most of them are 5ish minute shorts and previews?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210629-165830.png
Views:	110
Size:	782.9 KB
ID:	7266182
                        Just checked again in case, mostly previews. Maybe YouTube is linked to your motortrend account or..? Not sure.

It is funny that the pirated stuff started landing on YouTube again.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinschops View Post
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210629-165830.png
Views:	110
Size:	782.9 KB
ID:	7266182
                          Just checked again in case, mostly previews. Maybe YouTube is linked to your motortrend account or..? Not sure.

It is funny that the pirated stuff started landing on YouTube again.
                          Nope, no linkage, I don't have an account for either service

I can't get the current episodes or HRG, RK or RKG even via uncle, time to peel an onion....

Comment

That's weird, vpn maybe?

There's a few dudes that have been periodically doing some public service announcements on yt which makes things easy. I haven't checked for a few weeks. My ISP has gone banhammer on certain sites so I'm looking at doing the needy there.

Comment

Working...
                            X