Parts from freedom land that you want in the nanny country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parts from freedom land that you want in the nanny country

Nopics is american so I'm over here indefinitely. Can't work on current visa so filling up a container with some shit to send back to keep the bank account somewhat ok.

Currently sourcing some iron 4.8/5.3's since they seem to sell relatively easy in Aus (and I want a couple for myself and mates for future projects). Was thinking of throwing some MT radials (235/255/275) on top of the engines to send back too since no cunt seemed to have any et street r's in Aus?

What else would you cunts throw in a 20' or 40' container to send back to aus? If you're specifically looking for something too - shoot me a PM. Happy to help PF'ers out and source shit and throw it in the container/ship it for you if you need too.

I had assumed this was about aspects of American life that one would like to see in Australia, I could think of none.

On an automotive level, less sought after but uncommon here, the Mercedes M120 V12 ?
    " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

Protip: get someone to fill up the container at this end with barras and send it back.
      Swedish Soot Chucker
      Orange Accident KE10

Comment

Chev badges for Colorados?
        "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
        (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
        Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Originally posted by Roy928tt View Post
          I had assumed this was about aspects of American life that one would like to see in Australia, I could think of none.

On an automotive level, less sought after but uncommon here, the Mercedes M120 V12 ?
          I agree. This country is like one big game show or a movie (think Truman show). It is absurd.

Not really looking to sit on extremely uncommon engines unless someone wants to put a 50% deposit down on it so I'm not out of pocket.

Originally posted by Cock Fist View Post
          Protip: get someone to fill up the container at this end with barras and send it back.
          Did look into this - seems like the price of NA/Gas motors make this less feasible. 18 months ago those motors seemed to be a couple hundred bucks at every wrecker I rang. Now people want $1000 for gas motors and near that for NA (last time I checked). No idea how much NA/gas motors sell for stateside.

Comment

ford 8.8 and 9 inch diffs, anything 32 ford hot rod, i.e axles chassis. cummins motors.
            I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...
            WANTED: HOLDEN CALIBRA - WHAT YA GOT?
            robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

and guns, lots of guns.
              I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...
              WANTED: HOLDEN CALIBRA - WHAT YA GOT?
              robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

370z transmissions, VK50's, VK56's

Comment

https://www.ebay.com/itm/14402861266...temCondition=4 6.0L V12 Jag motors seem relatively cheap in the US
                  https://www.ebay.com/itm/12423585781...temCondition=4 And these are better known as a 4L80E
                  Originally posted by Marlin
                  Chickens will slip under water in the cover of darkness like a seal team and FUCK YOU UP.

Comment

China flu vaccines

Originally posted by Sloth View Post
                    ford 8.8 and 9 inch diffs,
                    I'm looking for 9 inch centres since everyone here just ignores me for a sale. Whats your freight rate and when/where are you shipping to/from?

Shame you can't bring in those awesome all wood Home Depot kitchens that cost like $3500 in the US but would cost $35,000 here
                    "Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

Comment

Na 2jz motors
                      I own a two and a half litre Commodore - 8.93 at 142mph

Comment

New Pontiac GTO (Monaro CV8) glass. These are apparently becoming very difficult to get over here but readily available in America. The drivers side glass especially, I read. Obviously that is the passenger glass in the USA.

Often the second hand glass is scratched too, as with the long doors in a Monaro, if people aren't careful they slam the doors really hard and something gets misaligned and scratches the glass. Heasmans Suspension did this right in front of me and then claimed no responsibility! Holden fixed it under warranty for me surprisingly, even though I was honest with how it happened and expected to pay.

Comment

Just send some Columbian marching powder.

a container load would set you up for life...... either money-wise or jail wise.
                          CISCOKIDS
                          The Gentlemen's Club
                          Midnight Rocker

Comment

Pfizer vaccinations. Just chuck a couple of ice packs in with them.

Comment

BMW M10 motors.
                              .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Working...
                              X