Ring Rental Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ring Rental Recommendations?

Look, I realise most of the recommendations will be years old now, but after more than 18 months living 2 hours from the Nurburgring, I'm finally getting off my arse to do something about it... So, who's not shit to rent a ride from?
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

I’ve used RSR before, they were pretty good. Next time I’ll try Apex.

Comment

You are a cunt for 3 reasons

1- You are going to the ring and we can’t
      2- you have wasted 18 months of opportunities
      3- I’ve seen you and you look like one

Comment

Also anything you drive will be exhilarating. I took a swift last time and it was epic fun. Anyone who says you need RWD and HP is either a dick or a Pro driver

Comment

Prick.

I used rentracecar.de about 15 years ago. They were good for me although I recall others had a different experience. They seem to still be around as I see their cars in the crash compilations sometimes.

Comment

I used Rent4Ring, top blokes
            AutoMotif / VC Valiant / TJ Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post
              You are a cunt for 3 reasons

3- I’ve seen you and you look like one
              Is he a bit lippy?

Comment

I have massive FOMO. Is that the right term?

Used RSR once upon a time....
                Find your Freedom
                Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
                www.FreedomFunding.com.au
                www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
                If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

Rentracecar.de was who I used as well. Apex do look like they have some good cars.
                  .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by Morgs View Post
                    I have massive FOMO. Is that the right term?

Used RSR once upon a time....
                    Yes it is, and yes I do too

One day....

Comment

Originally posted by big_pete View Post
                      I used Rent4Ring, top blokes
                      ^^^^ them

when you going?

actually, I've got next week off, and a mandated few days wife/kids free time
                      Originally posted by Keith Duckworth
                      "I think that in a racing engine, the closer it is to disintegrating, in general the better its performance will be "

Comment

Have used RSR and Rent4Ring. Both great experiences. Rent4Ring had better prepped cars but Ron from RSR sat around talking shit with me and letting me drink his Erdingers afterwards, so I call a dead heat between them.

My tip would be to spend a few days there if possible, try to book somewhere with instruction, and also book a pax lap in a taxi with someone quick (you can get 991 GT2RS passenger laps through Apex)

Enjoy it!

Comment

No complaints with RSR plus i got an M3 which i didnt pay for so *winning*
                          Originally posted by Jim
                          I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
                          What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

I used needforring back in 2018, their website seems to have gone to shit now tho so i have nfi if they're still going? Good prices though and I got a free upgrade from an E36 to a Z4 when the guys that hired the E36 before me wrote it off lol

1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s Cruiser

Comment

RSR for me.

I had the R26R. Handled well enough to dodge crazy Russians crashing their M3s in front of me.

Remember its not the crash that kills you, but its your Mrs when she finds out the car has a 20,000 Euro excess.
                              "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                              (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                              Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Working...
                              X