No announcement yet.

Sydney Dragway Shitfight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this really all just boil down to a decision being made because a few people wanted to host TF. I've seen no other real upside to pleb racers yet?

Comment

If they get an injunction WSID will be fuuuuucked

Comment

Seems there's also elements of

- The 400 Thunder series/organisation being a bit shit and wanting to break away from that,

- Willowbank not wanting to deal with ANDRA and cutting off their nose to spite their face. They will see markedly less people at the Winternationals next year, but maybe there's enough revenue from QDRC/Kenda/Test and Tune entrants that they don't give a shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimi View Post
          Does this really all just boil down to a decision being made because a few people wanted to host TF. I've seen no other real upside to pleb racers yet?
          This decision is entirely independent of anything relating to top fuel. The new TF deal was happening regardless of what one venue is/was doing.
          Originally posted by piss98
          I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

How does that marry up with this comment?

Originally posted by 2rismo View Post
            The Top Fuel guys wanted some control of their own destiny. They wanted to race at more tracks, more often and be in charge of their own national championship.

The end result is more top fuel cars than have been seen at events in recent memory committed to the new championship.

Willowbank was given the same opportunity to have Top Fuel as all the other tracks - this is an indisputable fact.
            I own a two and a half litre Commodore - 8.93 at 142mph

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
              How does that marry up with this comment?
              The TF championship has no bearing on Sydney Dragway's sanctioning choices.
              Originally posted by piss98
              I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

Thanks for everyone explaining what's going on over there. It sounds similar to history repeating itself

I'll leave these links here

https://www.ihra.com/ihra-tracks/tra...zNA3ujcnBszRL9
                https://www.andra.com.au/andra-drag-...rth-motorplex/
                https://www.andra.com.au/andra-subsi...plex-operator/

Over the past six years - As spectator it's only effected the lack of Top Fuel racing I could watch, as a Wednesday night blow off some steam race your daily the cost has increased too high, as a "can you crew this weekend for us" it made zero impact

I truly hope this works out for the best in the end for all involved
                "Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

Comment

Originally posted by dnegative View Post
                  Hey just means you don't have to travel to Dubbo anymore if you want to get screamed at by an ANDRA tech :D

Comment

Does anyone know what bearing this will have on the thursday night rally sprints that the NSSCC run?

Comment

Originally posted by mizone View Post
                      as a Wednesday night blow off some steam race your daily the cost has increased too high
                      Genuine interest, what was the cost of entry to WAW before evolve took over?

I can tell you here, ANDRA has no bearing on the cost of entry to an off street meet

Comment

Originally posted by Dimi View Post
                        No, it goes alot deeper than that & (not directed at you), but if people would just stop posting BS on socials & let the things that are happening in the background happen, all will become clear in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by 1320ft View Post

No, it goes alot deeper than that & (not directed at you), but if people would just stop posting BS on socials & let the things that are happening in the background happen, all will become clear in the end.
                          I think the speculation will only slow down once they are told what’s going on. My money is still on sanctioning fees.

Comment

Originally posted by dnegative View Post
                            This is what concerns me the most.
                            2002 VX SS GT55 boosted 427 LSX
                            2020 Y62 Nissan Patrol
                            2001 Land Cruiser - The Beater
                            2005 WR250
                            + 2 trailers and a caravan.
                            I finance the RMS

Comment

Originally posted by Disgruntled View Post

I think the speculation will only slow down once they are told what’s going on. My money is still on sanctioning fees.
                              It goes waaay beyond that. I know, but cannot say,

Comment

Originally posted by blackbart View Post

This is what concerns me the most.
                                That is highly unlikely

Comment

Working...
                                X