Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1320ft View Post

That is highly unlikely
    That there will be an injunction, or that that's what my biggest concern is? Are you in my head?
    2002 VX SS GT55 boosted 427 LSX
    2020 Y62 Nissan Patrol
    2001 Land Cruiser - The Beater
    2005 WR250
    + 2 trailers and a caravan.
    I finance the RMS

Comment

Genuine interest, what was the cost of entry to WAW before evolve took over?

I can tell you here, ANDRA has no bearing on the cost of entry to an off street meet
      This is pre Chinaflu. I haven't been for the past two years due to work

Price went from $40 to $60 just after the original owner gave it up and Events West took over. Went from large queues waiting to get in to no almost one there. You have to remember the demographic that raced on WAW. $20 is meal or half a weeks petrol

IMHO, $50 and the lines would be out the door and every cunt wouldn't be queued up waiting for change
      "Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

Comment

Money makes the world go world round. This shit will continually happen.

Obviously andra made a good enough case to sway a majority of the wsid board to change. Some who disagreed seem to have left.

The thing is even if andra doesn't set ticket prices or indirectly events etc, money still needs to be made.

As has been said before. Its a pity the track/s can't stand back and let either andra/ihra hire or run event's at the track. Suppose shit fighting over popular dates would then occur.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Originally posted by 50RTD
        Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?
        Originally posted by Dogsballs;n7259704
        Bit harder to Wank to without Wendy, but got there in the end

Comment

Originally posted by Dogsballs View Post

Obviously andra made a good enough case to sway a majority of the wsid board to change. Some who disagreed seem to have left.
          when a QC says do not do it you will be sued and loose and they still do it then the others had no choice but to leave, dont worry there is more to come on this soon...

someone also said they would cover the legal' s, then its reported that said person is not covering legal' s now, so where does that leave current board that went against the advice of the QC?
          im a cunt
          and apparently i dont know shit...

Comment

Originally posted by 10sec rx7 View Post

when a QC says do not do it you will be sued and loose and they still do it then the others had no choice but to leave, dont worry there is more to come on this soon...

someone also said they would cover the legal' s, then its reported that said person is not covering legal' s now, so where does that leave current board that went against the advice of the QC?
            FUCKED
            MK7 Golf R 11.3@123.9mph. still working at getting into the 10s
            F80 M3 LCI2 10.78@130mph ( Quickest stock turbo M3 in Oz )

Comment

if the figure is correct that i was told the contract it worth then the NSW state government will have a nice bill to pay.. and at which time they will have no choice but to appoint operators in to manage the mess.. which was suggested that ARDC would be put in to caretake it..

now do i think the ARDC would do a bad job running the joint, no i dont, they run the race track pretty well and it makes money and has huge amounts of events etc.. if sydney dragway was run as a proper business it would do very well, which was what was happening when the 3 board members that resigned last week were in charge..
              im a cunt
              and apparently i dont know shit...

Comment

What a shit show.
                MK7 Golf R 11.3@123.9mph. still working at getting into the 10s
                F80 M3 LCI2 10.78@130mph ( Quickest stock turbo M3 in Oz )

Comment

Who are the current remaining board members?

Comment

That is highly unlikely
                    So they violated a contract where there is a chance an injunction could bring the joint to a halt.

Who the fuck runs a buisness like that?
                    What else do they gamble on?

Comment

Originally posted by dnegative View Post

What else do they gamble on?
                      Doge Coin

Comment

If ARDC control it, does this mean we'll be one step closer to the Winfield Triple Challenge returning? A guy can dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimi View Post
                          Who are the current remaining board members?
                          So you know who to address the gearbag & tray too?

Comment

Originally posted by Do the safety dance. View Post
                            If ARDC control it, does this mean we'll be one step closer to the Winfield Triple Challenge returning? A guy can dream.
                            Fuck I still remember that! and if ARDC run it, ADRC membership will be good for spectator entry for most events, winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Do the safety dance. View Post
                              Oh hell yeah, take me back.....

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me...

Comment

I’d assume if the ARDC get it, they’ll pass it straight off to ANDRA anyway.

I think they’ve underestimated the power of PAC/Matouk/GAS and Croydon. Also a bit of a sleeper in Moits. I see the IHRA Facebook page highlighting Moits in the last few days. Choc has more money than God so would be a handy ally.

I wonder if the Board members have any legal liability in this if there is money recoverable.
                                I own a two and a half litre Commodore - 8.93 at 142mph

Comment

Working...
                                X