Sydney Dragway Shitfight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1320ft View Post

Genuine interest, what was the cost of entry to WAW before evolve took over?

I can tell you here, ANDRA has no bearing on the cost of entry to an off street meet
    $60. I did a few of the bike nights, I thought it was good value. By the end of the night I didn't shut the bike off, I'd finish a run, loop around and be in the tunnel for another rip. I would have done around 15 passes some times, couldn't stuff any more time slips in my pockets

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Nicholson View Post
      Thanks, see you there!
      How did you go??

Last night was canned due to rain (fair enough), tonights bike night has been canned due to unforeseen circumstances and tomorrow’s private hire too due to unforeseen circumstances.

ANDRA are basically adopting IHRA rules in relation to 1/4 times and safety specs for those times. A few GTR’s have been told their IHRA cages aren’t going to cut it.

Formation of Australian Drag Racing Association has begun to try and help the racers out.

Fuck….
      I own a two and a half litre Commodore - 8.93 at 142mph

Comment

There wasn't a single drop of rain here yesterday arvo or evening so yeah, interesting...
        Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
        Originally posted by nutttr
        People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post

How did you go??

Last night was canned due to rain (fair enough), tonights bike night has been canned due to unforeseen circumstances and tomorrow’s private hire too due to unforeseen circumstances.

ANDRA are basically adopting IHRA rules in relation to 1/4 times and safety specs for those times. A few GTR’s have been told their IHRA cages aren’t going to cut it.

Formation of Australian Drag Racing Association has begun to try and help the racers out.

Fuck….
          Actually, said cages dont even meet the IHRA spec either, they just were not game to knock them back. And our tech was actually told that unless they are bad, to pass it & we were going to work on getting fixed or a rule compromise. He just decided to go rouge.

And, how many are going to pay the actual money to be a part of that? As an ANDRA member, you get that already. The members, have a member elected committee in each state that take feedback & discuss the goings on in the sport. Any member can submit a rule proposal & all members get to give feedback on that proposal. I am the NSW rule committee rep, what the members say yes to, I say yes to.

Comment

Could be a hot minute before we’re racing in Sydney again

Click image for larger version

Name:	E9254354-FEE7-4ADB-A668-4A1577F0C264.jpeg
Views:	645
Size:	399.7 KB
ID:	7305648

Comment

Once again, drag racing is the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by dnegative View Post
                If they get an injunction WSID will be fuuuuucked
                Yup

Comment

Andra seems to have plenty of money, why not pay ihra out. Or give them calder/air

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Originally posted by 50RTD
                  Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?
                  Originally posted by Dogsballs;n7259704
                  Bit harder to Wank to without Wendy, but got there in the end

Comment

There’s people doing racing stuff in Sydney right now?

Thought i’d bring the Supra out to the Sydney Supersprint for some fun. 1:48.8 first time out. This car impresses me more every time i drive it!
                    Stock suspension and brakes, just
                    Zestino 07RS tyres
                    Goleby's Parts down pipe
                    Croydon Racing Developments ECUTEK tune.
                    It’s so much fun to drive to. Whoever says new auto cars are boring is wrong!
                    Originally posted by TK
                    may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Comment

Originally posted by Dogsballs View Post
                      Andra seems to have plenty of money, why not pay ihra out. Or give them calder/air

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                      Andra will get there way without spending a cent. Govt will take back the track, give it to ARDC, who will have it to Andra

Comment

Andra will get there way without spending a cent. Govt will take back the track, give it to ARDC, who will have it to Andra
                        But not without a fight though, wouldn't surprise me if they throw the toys out the cot, "If we can't race no cunt can race" just to be a nuisance, or again, is there more to it?
                        I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me...

Comment

It has nothing to do with ANDRA.

SD approached ANDRA to tender to provide sanction. Thats all, any legal action (that will not get anywhere) is between SD & IHRA Australia

Comment

I never said it had anything to do with Andra but obviously benefits them if they get SD.

I assume they will be drawn into it if they sanction any events at SD

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper Read View Post
                              There’s people doing racing stuff in Sydney right now?

Thought i’d bring the Supra out to the Sydney Supersprint for some fun. 1:48.8 first time out. This car impresses me more every time i drive it!
                              Stock suspension and brakes, just
                              Zestino 07RS tyres
                              Goleby's Parts down pipe
                              Croydon Racing Developments ECUTEK tune.
                              It’s so much fun to drive to. Whoever says new auto cars are boring is wrong!
                              Thats a very respectable time fella

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	93AB1759-43CF-4AC2-8BAA-46882F78205B.jpeg
Views:	416
Size:	318.6 KB
ID:	7306024

Sydney Dragway trying to make IHRA the baddies here. Drag racing could be on tomorrow if Sydney Dragway honour their agreement with IHRA.

Comment

Working...
                                X