Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mortgage Broker - Buying or own property? Let's save you some money!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 50RTD View Post
    Propose namechange to Mortgs
    sƃʇɹoW for historical accuracy I reckon.
    Originally posted by Dimi
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Originally posted by schnitzelburger
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Turning mortgages upside down?
      Find your Freedom
      Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
      www.FreedomFunding.com.au
      www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
      If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

This is relevant to my current interests. Shall PM.

Comment

It's about time I pulled my finger out and bought something. Roommate moving out in 6 weeks or so is the kick up the arse I needed.

Before I take up too much of your time what paperwork should I be rounding up? The only hard copy thing I've kept in the last few years is a printout of a dyno run so if you can give a rough list of stuff you'll need I'll spend my time talking to work/banks to get it sorted before hassling you.

Now where's the PF sponsoring conveyancer?

Comment

PF Conveyancer is Damian I think? Docs you'll need will be payslips, id (license, passport, medicare and a summary of expenses. Full statements of any loans etc.

Or if Commbank, DNA samples of all family members and fingerprint scans. And letters from your employer explaining every fucking detail of your pay system..... fucking royal commision!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
            Tow car/camping bus: 2011 D40 Navara ST

Baby mobile: 2016 Nissan Qashqai

75 Mini Clubman club racer - DCOE powah

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Kermit View Post
              It's about time I pulled my finger out and bought something. Roommate moving out in 6 weeks or so is the kick up the arse I needed.

Before I take up too much of your time what paperwork should I be rounding up? The only hard copy thing I've kept in the last few years is a printout of a dyno run so if you can give a rough list of stuff you'll need I'll spend my time talking to work/banks to get it sorted before hassling you.

Now where's the PF sponsoring conveyancer?
              Dyno run would work for me!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep.. some lenders will ask you for everything including your dyno run... and if it isn't high enough you will need to explain why
                Find your Freedom

Click for PF Loans
                If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

Email sent
                  Diseasel 80 series with 100 series :w:

Comment

I can recommend this service.

Comment

I need help finding where I parked the $120,000 boat one of my last mortgage brokers listed amongst the assets

Comment

Originally posted by uuheels View Post
                        I can recommend this service.
                        Was a pleasure!

TUFGMH with the current lending environment putting a boat on the asset list is probably counter productive, as they'll want to see your living costs reflect the exorbitant cost of having to run and maintain one :D
                        Find your Freedom

Click for PF Loans

Comment

How 'bout busted arse race cars?
                          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

3 loans settled for me- thanks Richard....

Was a lot more hoops to jump through than I remember previously, but the saving will be worth the effort.

Cheers
                            Stew
                            Keep the shiney side up !!

Comment

1 M in debt sorted by big Morgan, AAAA+++. AAA++ will refinance again.
                              Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

Do you work with interstate clients?

Spoke to a broker recently and he reckons the banks require brokers to have in person meetings now?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X