Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mortgage Broker - Buying or own property? Let's save you some money!

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Can you add the purchase of your 63 onto the home loan without CBA noticing so I don't have to pay anything extra?????

    Comment


      #62
      +1 for Mr Morgan. Sorted out 2 mortgages which has netted us a few hundred per month back in the coin purse. Great bloke to deal with
      Last edited by da9jeff; 11-10-19, 07:38 PM.
      Tow car/camping bus: 2011 D40 Navara ST

      Baby mobile: 2016 Nissan Qashqai

      75 Mini Clubman club racer - DCOE powah

      Comment


        #63
        Cheers da9jeff thanks for the opportunity

        PXL265 the only reason I say I cannot do this, is because the 63 is long gone and in the hands a young fella in Sydney (I think I've seen this movie before... search Morgs GTR)
        Find your Freedom
        Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
        www.FreedomFunding.com.au
        www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

        Click for PF Loans
        If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

        Comment


          #64
          Doing some long term planning here, returning to Australia at some point in the next 5 years and probably looking to buy once settled, most likely in Sydney. I expect we'll have a reasonable deposit but my gut tells me that after 5-10 years out of the country, 3 months genuine savings and 2 payslips won't cut it with most lenders.

          How painful is this likely to be and how can I make it easier? Take to PM if need be.
          Originally posted by myshortyboomba
          I've had many gauges in cars. I always found the conrods react faster than a gauge.

          you can always hear them when they break and they stop the engine immediately so you can't do any more damage.

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by Fraud View Post
            Doing some long term planning here, returning to Australia at some point in the next 5 years and probably looking to buy once settled, most likely in Sydney. I expect we'll have a reasonable deposit but my gut tells me that after 5-10 years out of the country, 3 months genuine savings and 2 payslips won't cut it with most lenders.

            How painful is this likely to be and how can I make it easier? Take to PM if need be.
            Hey Fraud - I'll PM you re: specifics. If you're an expat and you've been working / in continuous employment without a significant gap then you'll be right to go with 2 new payslips once you're back with new employer (I've literally just done one of them this week). If you've had a 5 year hiatus enjoying life then it is going to be a little more challenging. Most lenders will want to see you pass probation and/or be employed in a role/industry in which you've had significant previous experience.
            Find your Freedom
            Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
            www.FreedomFunding.com.au
            www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

            Click for PF Loans
            If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

            Comment


              #66
              This is relevant - so yeah I am just about to start a new job. Zero gaps in employment however, so do I need to wait to pass probation again or ought I be ok?
              1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2

              Originally posted by Walt Kowalski talking like a crazed hobo
              The major arrests will start from 1st January 2019.

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by trdee View Post
                This is relevant - so yeah I am just about to start a new job. Zero gaps in employment however, so do I need to wait to pass probation again or ought I be ok?
                Some lenders will have an issue with it - but provided it is the same industry / sort of job / role most will be OK with it
                If a totally new job role and / or >80% LVR there are still options.
                Find your Freedom
                Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
                www.FreedomFunding.com.au
                www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

                Click for PF Loans
                If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

                Comment


                  #68
                  Ok... long story short,just settle on a divorce, lost fucking heaps but have moved on now need to buy investment property before the money goes...
                  tell me where,tell me when..
                  I'm self employed nearly 2 years now, ok income..
                  2 dependants..
                  would like to do something sooner rather than later..
                  and go....

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by gbanger View Post
                    Ok... long story short,just settle on a divorce, lost fucking heaps but have moved on now need to buy investment property before the money goes...
                    tell me where,tell me when..
                    I'm self employed nearly 2 years now, ok income..
                    2 dependants..
                    would like to do something sooner rather than later..
                    and go....
                    Congrats on the start of the new chapter... most wants want to see 2 years+ financials and ABN but there are options with less than this.

                    Process is easy & we can do most elements online and over phone. We can do everything you get you pre-approved to buy, just can't tell you what/where to buy (but can refer qualified buyers agents if required).

                    I'll PM you now and we can have a chat to see what we can put together!
                    Find your Freedom
                    Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
                    www.FreedomFunding.com.au
                    www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

                    Click for PF Loans
                    If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Hey Morgs … do you do bridging finance at all?
                      As per Sydney thread, looks like Mum's offer is likely to be accepted & there's stuff that needs doing to her house before sale, so despite 12wk settlement on new purchase she MIGHT end-up owning both at once for a while.
                      If business on something like that in The Shire is potentially in your Zone I'll give you a buzz, otherwise tell me to get forked & I'll just bother the local Mortgage Choice and/or the manager of her St George branch.
                      Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Originally posted by Captiva Fan View Post
                        Hey Morgs … do you do bridging finance at all?
                        As per Sydney thread, looks like Mum's offer is likely to be accepted & there's stuff that needs doing to her house before sale, so despite 12wk settlement on new purchase she MIGHT end-up owning both at once for a while.
                        If business on something like that in The Shire is potentially in your Zone I'll give you a buzz, otherwise tell me to get forked & I'll just bother the local Mortgage Choice and/or the manager of her St George branch.
                        Hey Mate, the answer is yes... but I'll PM you as there is likely an easier route
                        Find your Freedom
                        Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
                        www.FreedomFunding.com.au
                        www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

                        Click for PF Loans
                        If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Are 95% LVRs still a thing these days?
                          Do you get assraped with interest rates and LMI?

                          Looking to see what's possible, found a place I like.

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Originally posted by mad_cow View Post
                            Are 95% LVRs still a thing these days?
                            Do you get assraped with interest rates and LMI?

                            Looking to see what's possible, found a place I like.
                            95% (either including or excluding LMI) is definitely a thing for owner occupiers - the scale of the ass rape varies depending on lender and which LMI underwriter.
                            95% (including LMI) is possible for investment but only P&I and most tap out at 90%
                            Drop me a PM if you want me to help scope it out !
                            Find your Freedom
                            Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
                            www.FreedomFunding.com.au
                            www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

                            Click for PF Loans
                            If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X