Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mortgage Broker - Buying or own property? Let's save you some money!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you add the purchase of your 63 onto the home loan without CBA noticing so I don't have to pay anything extra?????

Comment

+1 for Mr Morgan. Sorted out 2 mortgages which has netted us a few hundred per month back in the coin purse. Great bloke to deal with
      Last edited by da9jeff; 11-10-19, 07:38 PM.
      Tow car/camping bus: 2011 D40 Navara ST

Baby mobile: 2016 Nissan Qashqai

75 Mini Clubman club racer - DCOE powah

Comment

Cheers da9jeff thanks for the opportunity

PXL265 the only reason I say I cannot do this, is because the 63 is long gone and in the hands a young fella in Sydney (I think I've seen this movie before... search Morgs GTR)
        Find your Freedom
        Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
        www.FreedomFunding.com.au
        www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
        If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

Doing some long term planning here, returning to Australia at some point in the next 5 years and probably looking to buy once settled, most likely in Sydney. I expect we'll have a reasonable deposit but my gut tells me that after 5-10 years out of the country, 3 months genuine savings and 2 payslips won't cut it with most lenders.

How painful is this likely to be and how can I make it easier? Take to PM if need be.
          Originally posted by myshortyboomba
          I've had many gauges in cars. I always found the conrods react faster than a gauge.

you can always hear them when they break and they stop the engine immediately so you can't do any more damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraud View Post
            Doing some long term planning here, returning to Australia at some point in the next 5 years and probably looking to buy once settled, most likely in Sydney. I expect we'll have a reasonable deposit but my gut tells me that after 5-10 years out of the country, 3 months genuine savings and 2 payslips won't cut it with most lenders.

How painful is this likely to be and how can I make it easier? Take to PM if need be.
            Hey Fraud - I'll PM you re: specifics. If you're an expat and you've been working / in continuous employment without a significant gap then you'll be right to go with 2 new payslips once you're back with new employer (I've literally just done one of them this week). If you've had a 5 year hiatus enjoying life then it is going to be a little more challenging. Most lenders will want to see you pass probation and/or be employed in a role/industry in which you've had significant previous experience.
            Find your Freedom

Click for PF Loans
            If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

This is relevant - so yeah I am just about to start a new job. Zero gaps in employment however, so do I need to wait to pass probation again or ought I be ok?
              1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski talking like a crazed hobo
              The major arrests will start from 1st January 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by trdee View Post
                This is relevant - so yeah I am just about to start a new job. Zero gaps in employment however, so do I need to wait to pass probation again or ought I be ok?
                Some lenders will have an issue with it - but provided it is the same industry / sort of job / role most will be OK with it
                If a totally new job role and / or >80% LVR there are still options.
                Find your Freedom

Click for PF Loans

Comment

Ok... long story short,just settle on a divorce, lost fucking heaps but have moved on now need to buy investment property before the money goes...
                  tell me where,tell me when..
                  I'm self employed nearly 2 years now, ok income..
                  2 dependants..
                  would like to do something sooner rather than later..
                  and go....

Comment

Originally posted by gbanger View Post
                    Ok... long story short,just settle on a divorce, lost fucking heaps but have moved on now need to buy investment property before the money goes...
                    tell me where,tell me when..
                    I'm self employed nearly 2 years now, ok income..
                    2 dependants..
                    would like to do something sooner rather than later..
                    and go....
                    Congrats on the start of the new chapter... most wants want to see 2 years+ financials and ABN but there are options with less than this.

Process is easy & we can do most elements online and over phone. We can do everything you get you pre-approved to buy, just can't tell you what/where to buy (but can refer qualified buyers agents if required).

I'll PM you now and we can have a chat to see what we can put together!
                    Find your Freedom

Click for PF Loans

Comment

Hey Morgs … do you do bridging finance at all?
                      As per Sydney thread, looks like Mum's offer is likely to be accepted & there's stuff that needs doing to her house before sale, so despite 12wk settlement on new purchase she MIGHT end-up owning both at once for a while.
                      If business on something like that in The Shire is potentially in your Zone I'll give you a buzz, otherwise tell me to get forked & I'll just bother the local Mortgage Choice and/or the manager of her St George branch.
                      Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Originally posted by Captiva Fan View Post
                        Hey Morgs … do you do bridging finance at all?
                        As per Sydney thread, looks like Mum's offer is likely to be accepted & there's stuff that needs doing to her house before sale, so despite 12wk settlement on new purchase she MIGHT end-up owning both at once for a while.
                        If business on something like that in The Shire is potentially in your Zone I'll give you a buzz, otherwise tell me to get forked & I'll just bother the local Mortgage Choice and/or the manager of her St George branch.
                        Hey Mate, the answer is yes... but I'll PM you as there is likely an easier route
                        Find your Freedom

Click for PF Loans

Comment

Are 95% LVRs still a thing these days?
                          Do you get assraped with interest rates and LMI?

Looking to see what's possible, found a place I like.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_cow View Post
                            Are 95% LVRs still a thing these days?
                            Do you get assraped with interest rates and LMI?

Looking to see what's possible, found a place I like.
                            95% (either including or excluding LMI) is definitely a thing for owner occupiers - the scale of the ass rape varies depending on lender and which LMI underwriter.
                            95% (including LMI) is possible for investment but only P&I and most tap out at 90%
                            Drop me a PM if you want me to help scope it out !
                            Find your Freedom

Click for PF Loans

Comment

Working...
                            X