Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mortgage Broker - Buying or own property? Let's save you some money!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently hit the 12 month mark of having a mortgage for the first time thanks to Morgs. It's one thing for a bloke to be nice and polite during the process but Morgs follow up over that last 12 months has been amazing as well, especially considering how anti-social I am. I almost can't wait to get into more debt so I can deal with him again.

Comment

+1 morg's he has put up with my bullshit and wifes bullshit for month's and lack of gmail at work has made my communication slow i would highly recommend him.

CISCOKIDS
      The Gentlemen's Club
      Midnight Rocker

Comment

+100 for Morgs. He helped my wife and I (first home buyers) through the entire process from application to first home buyers grants to looking at houses to buying and settling. We knew absolutely fucking nothing about the whole process, but Morgs helped with every single step and every little question professionally and very promptly. Great communication, always on the ball.

Sometimes I forgot that we weren’t his only customers and that he probably had dozens more on the go at once, but you would never know it. Through this whole process I’ve had to deal with shitcunt estate agents and solicitors who you always had to chase up every day because they never got back to you or told you bullshit, Morgs was our rock. So much so that I immediately recommended him to my brother and his wife and their place settles at the end of the week.

Thanks again mate!
        Originally posted by Rdyno
        It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Comment

+1 for Morgs, I've probably exchanged 400 emails with him and some text on phone. Poor Morgs.

Comment

Would Morgs be a good person to talk to if I have some money in my account but have no idea what to invest it in whether it is houses, shares etc?

Comment

jgryder BeverlyHillsCop Captain Kermit ROBAPHENT StupidFlanders im_boostn thanks gents... I always enjoy helping car guys!

080GMH I can't give you financial advice... but if investing in real estate turns out to be the answer I'd be happy to help you get the finance part right!
              Find your Freedom
              Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
              www.FreedomFunding.com.au
              www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
              If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

As others have said Morgs was awesome to deal with and we had a fair few phone calls during the process just talking shit about cars etc and i kind of remembered i was stopping him doing his job so had to let him get back into it a few times.
                Top bloke and makes numpties with no idea about home loans not feel like a complete fool by making it as easy as possible.
                I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Im glad i stumbled on this thread.

We are preparing to sell our house and buy something better, and will need the services of a broker soon!

Still doing interstate clients morgs?
                  Originally posted by Rdyno
                  70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                  Originally posted by Tripper
                  Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Originally posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
                    Im glad i stumbled on this thread.

We are preparing to sell our house and buy something better, and will need the services of a broker soon!

Still doing interstate clients morgs?
                    Absolutely mate - just drop me a PM with your details and we can have a chat & help you through it!

Also thanks bigshipengine.jpg !
                    Find your Freedom

Click for PF Loans
                    If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

As others have said Morgs is a top bloke

Made the whole process to easy and was the epitome of cool

Got me approved and helped with the purchase of the nopics dream house for her to spend the rest of her days

cant recommend him highly enough, def owe him a few beers for all the effort he put in.

Comment

Yep, Morgs sorted me out a again with getting my shit together to split the mortgage.

Once stars align will be hitting him up to help pay for a new to me car appropriate to my self perceived standing in the community....

Comment

You blokes are too kind...
                          Find your Freedom

Click for PF Loans

Comment

Working...
                          X