Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mortgage Broker - Buying or own property? Let's save you some money!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another vote for Richard.

He's a very patient person.... very lol.

Cheers mate.

BTW Demolition started last week. Place looks like it's had a bobcat driven through it.
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Another happy Morgs client. Awesome communication, no hiccups, answered all my stupid questions. We moved into our new place last Friday and couldn't be happier. Thanks again mate!
      The Slowly IS300

Comment

Add us to the growing list of satisfied clients! Settled last Friday after first getting in contact with Morgs to run some numbers about 2 years ago. First home buyers, never had a mortgage before so we needed a bit of guidance throughout the process.

Things ramped up rather quickly a couple of months back after I got in touch asking Morgs to run numbers in our current situation to get an idea where we were at for getting into the market from August onwards. We ended up finding something quicker than we expected so pushed ahead.

No question was ever too much trouble for Richard, he is an absolute pleasure to deal with. I had wondered if the interstate aspect would prove a problem but it wasn't an issue at all. Looking forward to doing it all again in a couple of years if we can!

Comment

Thanks lads & congrats to all of you... so many exciting times ahead!
          Find your Freedom
          Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
          www.FreedomFunding.com.au
          www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
          If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

bump, flicked you a message via the website. looking to either remortgage or sel and buy another.
            I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloth View Post
              bump, flicked you a message via the website. looking to either remortgage or sel and buy another.
              Ah yep, email received have just left you a VM feel free to call me back whenever suits over the weekend
              Find your Freedom

Click for PF Loans
              If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

I've put a deposit on a Y62 but haven't worked out exactly how I'm paying for it yet, will have to get in touch with you over the next day or two and see what to do. Number still the same as 2 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Kermit View Post
                  I've put a deposit on a Y62 but haven't worked out exactly how I'm paying for it yet, will have to get in touch with you over the next day or two and see what to do. Number still the same as 2 years ago?
                  Too easy - yep!
                  Find your Freedom

Click for PF Loans

Comment

Working...
                  X