Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mortgage Broker - Buying or own property? Let's save you some money!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatz View Post
    Just sending you a message now

hook me up
    Not sure he can give you money for drunken skyline purchases......

Comment

Originally posted by PXL265 View Post

Not sure he can give you money for drunken skyline purchases......
      I have a spare party fund for that this is just boring house stuff
      Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Comment

Originally posted by fatz View Post

I have a spare party fund for that this is just boring house stuff
        But you of all people should know how expensive skylines are these days......

Comment

I’m retiring on my gtr lol

Comment

Another shout out for Morgs, just did a refinance on one place and owner occupier loan for the place we just bought. Managed to get us a great rate as well as a favourable split on the OO loan to get the best out of the current interest rates. Very easy to deal with and transparent, which has not always been my experience with brokers in the past.

Comment

General question for you Morgs

What is the general reason why lenders don't like loaning to land only with plans to buy a house and put it on there? been hard for myself and nopics to find the house that suits us (pre-approval for 2m) we have found much more bare land that suits us than houses that suit.
              CISCOKIDS
              The Gentlemen's Club
              Midnight Rocker

Comment

Originally posted by ROBAPHENT View Post
                General question for you Morgs

What is the general reason why lenders don't like loaning to land only with plans to buy a house and put it on there? been hard for myself and nopics to find the house that suits us (pre-approval for 2m) we have found much more bare land that suits us than houses that suit.
                As a general rule vacant blocks of land have less market appeal than a family house.... but shouldn't be too hard. Which lender?
                Find your Freedom
                Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
                www.FreedomFunding.com.au
                www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
                If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

Don't know, to be honest, just something our broker has said.

I could understand the appeal, but if we got house plans etc. just getting over finding a house and getting over doing pre-approvals every 4 months or what ever it has been.
                  CISCOKIDS
                  The Gentlemen's Club
                  Midnight Rocker

Comment

Originally posted by ROBAPHENT View Post
                    Don't know, to be honest, just something our broker has said.

I could understand the appeal, but if we got house plans etc. just getting over finding a house and getting over doing pre-approvals every 4 months or what ever it has been.
                    Could be a lender thing, could be servicing the vacant land with no return while you're doing the build plans, etc.... but generally speaking not too much drama
                    Find your Freedom

Click for PF Loans
                    If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

Have sent a work colleague your way. He may have already emailed you, hopefully you can help him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke352 View Post
                        Have sent a work colleague your way. He may have already emailed you, hopefully you can help him out.
                        Thanks Luke, will get him sorted
                        Find your Freedom

Click for PF Loans

Comment

Just sent you a PM

Comment

WBA with morgs

Comment

A++ would also.
                              Morgs was the easiest broker experience I've had. Dude knows his shit.
                              Swedish Soot Chucker
                              Orange Accident KE10

Comment

Agree

Comment

Working...
                                X