Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pest Control for the boys.

Alright gentlemen and lady,

Seeing as I had a difference of opinion with management that resulted in a redundancy, and the only job I ever applied for in my life I didn't get (pizza assembly technician at a pizza hut rip off called "pizza cut" in 1992), I decided to have a go at making one up out of thin air.

Kicked off new business this week, Granite Belt Pest Control.

Yes I am based in Texas QLD 4385 (queue Lee Keraghan ) however I am in Brisbane at least every 2 weeks so can hook you up.

What I can offer:
    Pest Control

For no additional cost, I can do skids up your street in the 6L VE pesty ute.

gis a call. PM for digits.
    Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Turf war?
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

no war. Kugar was my best man at the wedding that didn't work out. We have much love.
      He used to do pest control in a v8 ute. Now I do pest control in a v8 ute. I am following in his footsteps.
      Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Comment

Is good
        Originally posted by thebluerx7
        The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Originally posted by myliberty View Post
          no war. Kugar was my best man at the wedding that didn't work out. We have much love.
          He used to do pest control in a v8 ute. Now I do pest control in a v8 ute. I am following in his footsteps.
          V8 Ute >>> Lancer.

Comment

Ah shit QLD location. Got smashed by a big wasp nest over the long weekend and need someone to take it out on NSW South coast though
            Good one dickhead

Comment

Aerosol and a lighter/Oxy torch etc
              Burn Motherfucker, burn.

Comment

I regularly travel what most consider stupid distances.
                NSW north coast - yeah ok, as long as I can schedule it a couple weeks in advance (I can go to Brisbane via Yamba from here and only lose a couple hours)
                Also gives me a reason to post this form on my desk to NSW.GOV.CO and organise my reciprocal NSW licensing (ie. pay them $200).

NSW south coast nah. not so much.

Comment

Have you hooked up the 150 shot yet?

I used to write it off through BOC as pestigas.
                  The World's Best Pest Control in Brisbane, at PF mates rates, PM me.

when all else fails, hit it harder.

Comment

I have a 6L. Easily more than your old iron with a 150shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X