Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• myliberty
    replied
    I have a 6L. Easily more than your old iron with a 150shot.

Leave a comment:

• lickmyleftone
    replied
    Have you hooked up the 150 shot yet?

I used to write it off through BOC as pestigas.

Leave a comment:

• myliberty
    replied
    I regularly travel what most consider stupid distances.
    NSW north coast - yeah ok, as long as I can schedule it a couple weeks in advance (I can go to Brisbane via Yamba from here and only lose a couple hours)
    Also gives me a reason to post this form on my desk to NSW.GOV.CO and organise my reciprocal NSW licensing (ie. pay them $200).

NSW south coast nah. not so much.

Leave a comment:

• evo-gsr
    replied
    Aerosol and a lighter/Oxy torch etc
    Burn Motherfucker, burn.

Leave a comment:

• Sport4
    replied
    Ah shit QLD location. Got smashed by a big wasp nest over the long weekend and need someone to take it out on NSW South coast though

Leave a comment:

• The Pupat
    replied
    Originally posted by myliberty View Post
    no war. Kugar was my best man at the wedding that didn't work out. We have much love.
    He used to do pest control in a v8 ute. Now I do pest control in a v8 ute. I am following in his footsteps.
    V8 Ute >>> Lancer.

Leave a comment:

• I'm DJ!
    replied
    Is good

Leave a comment:

• myliberty
    replied
    no war. Kugar was my best man at the wedding that didn't work out. We have much love.
    He used to do pest control in a v8 ute. Now I do pest control in a v8 ute. I am following in his footsteps.

Leave a comment:

• Gammaboy
    replied
    Turf war?

Leave a comment:

• myliberty
    started a topic Pest Control for the boys.

Pest Control for the boys.

Alright gentlemen and lady,

Seeing as I had a difference of opinion with management that resulted in a redundancy, and the only job I ever applied for in my life I didn't get (pizza assembly technician at a pizza hut rip off called "pizza cut" in 1992), I decided to have a go at making one up out of thin air.

Kicked off new business this week, Granite Belt Pest Control.

Yes I am based in Texas QLD 4385 (queue Lee Keraghan ) however I am in Brisbane at least every 2 weeks so can hook you up.

What I can offer:
    Pest Control

For no additional cost, I can do skids up your street in the 6L VE pesty ute.

gis a call. PM for digits.
Working...
X