Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Paddington View Post
      Indians love to tell you how super awesome their uni's are and the highly educated graduates they are pumping out. Most of their uni's and research ain't worth a pinch of shit, particularly in STEM. Melb Uni has actually dropped a few Indian Uni's off their recognised institution list.
      Yup. Out of all the Indian engineers and Chemists that I have run across in my many years in Oil & Gas I could count the truly competent ones not even on one hand. They have a piece of paper, sure, but actually knowing their shit, nah.

Originally posted by Paddington View Post
      You: Don't be surprised if they steal your ideas and show you the door after 6 months. Great place, people not so much.
      Two face cunts they can be. Happy to ride on your coat tails, do what suits them, but if you dare call them out on their shit and they will cry like babies to whatever authority they can go to.
      Envy is Ignorance, Imitation is Suicide - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Originally Posted by Stang:
      particularly when your body is functioning like a 1970s Alfa made by drunken chimpanzees on a Friday afternoon

Comment

The company is a Transformer manufacturer in Ahmedabad.

My initial proposal was met with a "not possible in the Indian context" response, so I replied asking what was feasible. Their HR flunky then asked what was my current salary...

I have responded with a figure about 1.5 x what I'm on now, and told them it is a secure full time position that I will need an incentive to leave.

So I await their answer...
        Originally posted by Sicarius123
        Performance Forums, where our two best threads are a man stabbing a lawn mower and a lawn mower stabbing a man :p

Comment

Originally posted by old_geez View Post
          The company is a Transformer manufacturer in Ahmedabad.

My initial proposal was met with a "not possible in the Indian context" response, so I replied asking what was feasible. Their HR flunky then asked what was my current salary...

I have responded with a figure about 1.5 x what I'm on now, and told them it is a secure full time position that I will need an incentive to leave.

So I await their answer...
          So they just expected you to propose a package from scratch? Whilst your HR response may not be directly Indian, that sounds like a pretty typical Indian response. Prepare to get messed around.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicarius123
            Performance Forums, where our two best threads are a man stabbing a lawn mower and a lawn mower stabbing a man :p

Comment

Anyone lived in China ?

Been asked if im interested in a position there
              you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Working...
              X