No announcement yet.

Electrician/machine of Wangara, Perth.

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Electrician/machine of Wangara, Perth.

    I am changing jobs so my current employer needs to replace me.
    So you need to be a qualified a grade electrician with a fork lift ticket.
    The role is casual and what the manager terms a "tech op" so 80% of the time you're on the process stacking tiles and running them out to the yard, the other 20% is electrical, which can get Fucking annoying pretty quickly if like me you prefer doing electrical work.

    If you have PLC(Siemens s7), fixed plant and control wiring experience you will do OK.

    I'm not going to lie, its a shit cunt of a job that sucks a bag of dicks most of the time. but for me at least, it payed well.

    Any questions, just ask.

    Cheers, calum.