Residential design and drafting services on offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Residential design and drafting services on offer

As per the thread title, I'm a residential building designer and I'm offering my services if anyone is looking to build a new house, or make an addition or renovation to an existing house. I'm located in Adelaide but would still be able to assist with any work interstate remotely.

I've spent the last 17 years working with or alongside many builders in Adelaide, some well known and some not so well known. I consider my design work to be creative, practical and well thought out, providing design solutions that are not costly to build. I can detail the exact requirements you may have for a home, and provide the documentation that is needed for your preferred builder to accurately estimate a price. I am also able to liaise with engineers, surveyors and energy assessors, as well as liaising with council if needed to achieve planning approval.

If anyone's interested feel free to reply here or PM me, alternatively I can be contacted via phone or text on 0405 631 185

Thanks
    Originally posted by THE CHIEF;n7125803
    Fucken slanty eyed bat eating monkey brained fuckers stiched everyone nicely.

mother fucker why couldnt you of posted this about 12 months ago when I started this process and had to learn all this shit myself???

Comment

I still need a drafter for my owner build! I'll get some details in a PM to you tonight; essentially it's a 15mx7m stud wall box with gable roof and no load bearing internal walls. Super boring and simple, and I already have geotech engineer lined up.

Comment

PM'd mate

Comment

Bumping this thread; am still on the lookout for design/drafting work if anyone out there still needs any assistance in this area? If so would love to hear from you. Thanks.

Comment

What do U design in
            3D scanning
            3D modelling
            Structural certification
            3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

AutoCAD

I know it's probably not ideal for what you do

Comment

Oh nah was not asking for that, bought a block at seacombe heights overlooks city and Brighton beach need to design a crib there. Steep block, approx 11m from front to back elevation change. Trying to fit in about 400m2 house and 150 to 200 of garaging and workshop. My mum is an architect and builder but been out the game for 20 years.
                3D scanning
                3D modelling
                Structural certification
                3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

Yep, when there's views there's usually a decent slope!!

I know Seacombe Heights pretty well, happy to swing past and check out your block if you'd like. Feel free to PM me or (better yet) shoot me a text message. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                  X