No announcement yet.

Car detailing / ceramic coating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have some time before heading back to my real job if anyone wants a coating done. Have some in stock ready to go.
    CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

Originally posted by FLI355 View Post
      If its living outside most of the time the coating will definitely help it mate.
      Hmmm... Was just about to ask if it is worth doing on a Daily which spends a lot of time outside...
      1969 Datsun 1000 Sedan
      1989 1.6l Daihatsu Charade

Life For me Has it's UP'S and DOWN'S........ I fix ELEVATORS

Comment

Originally posted by milo View Post

Hmmm... Was just about to ask if it is worth doing on a Daily which spends a lot of time outside...
        That’s where coatings are really worth it.
        CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

Had a few cancellations so have some time if anyone is interested in detail and/or coating.

Comment

Originally posted by FLI355 View Post
            Had a few cancellations so have some time if anyone is interested in detail and/or coating.
            Jump on it lads. Craig’s work is the best I’ve ever experienced. The guy is a miracle worker!

Comment

Thanks mate really appreciate the kind words!

Comment

Can now do gtechniq crystal serum light coating at good rates also
                Last edited by FLI355; 27-07-20, 08:26 AM.

Comment

PM inbound mate. Need your services :D
                  Originally posted by Motherfucker Jones
                  If you can't appreciate that then you are more narrow minded than the most mulleted, flanno, thong wearing, thong slapping, 253 owning, southern cross tatted, fuck off
                  we're full stickered, VB drinking bogan you'll ever meet

Comment

Replied mate.

Comment

Craig did a paint correction on my father in-law’s SS to tidy it up for sale. Turns out he did too good a job and now instead of being sold it went back for ceramic coating and is headed back to FIL’s garage for him to drink cans and stare at on Friday arvos!

Originally posted by Rdyno
                      It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Comment

Thanks mate.
                        I sort of half expected that to happen!

Comment

Hey Craig ... what sort of lifespan would you expect from your recommended ceramic coating on a car like the Ovlov (2-pack paint about 10 yrs old, would be a big correction job for you beforehand due to neglect from me though) which apart from a run maybe once every 2 weeks only sees the sun by peering through the small shed window?
                          Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Depends on a lot of factors but on a car that is garaged and kept out of the elements I’d expect it to last in between 5 and 7 years. Closer to 7. There’s also ways to prolong the life in terms of the way you wash it and dry it.

Most of my work includes coatings these days. It’s not often I get someone asking for a full correction without the coating part anymore.

The benefits with the coating aren’t just protection it’s the gloss levels and most of all the ease of cleaning it.

I saw the X2 BMW I did a month back today and it had a massive bugger splatter baked on the bonnet. I grabbed a wet wipe and in 2s it was gone and no mark left in the paint. Even I was pleasantly surprised as I don’t have any long term personal understanding of the gtechniq crystal serum I’m currently using.

Comment

I just fired off a PM. Got a few vehicles in need of your magic!
                              Jim.

VS ute appreciation society

(you know it makes sense..)

Comment

Gonna give the Macan a hit with TLC 2, apparently gets rave reviews. Is an siO2 coating in spray and lasts apparently at the very least 2 months.

Comment

Working...
                                X