Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLI355
    replied
    Originally posted by 308hjute View Post
    Quick question for you Craig. Is it ok to use stuff like Bowden's Wheely Clean on the wheels now they've been Optisealed?
    Yeah mate that's fine. Glad you are happy!!

Leave a comment:

• 308hjute
    replied
    Quick question for you Craig. Is it ok to use stuff like Bowden's Wheely Clean on the wheels now they've been Optisealed?

Leave a comment:

• 308hjute
    replied
    Nice result mate (pinched one of your photos). Cheers :h5:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0648.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	791.3 KB
ID:	6618885

Leave a comment:

• BLO 767
    replied
    Damn that looks fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• FLI355
    replied
    Originally posted by MexicanBatman View Post
    whats the difference between this gyeon stuff and say opticoat pro + V3.1415....
    They're all similar. Nothing wrong with opticoat. I jut feel Gyeon is a better product as they are constantly innovating.

Tim's red ute has durabead on it as does GMX's 1M. Got another PF car coming next week which is getting durabead too. In my opinion it and TacSystem which I also use are some of the best on the market.

Leave a comment:

• Dingdong :p(!)
    replied
    I spent today washing , clay barring, rotary polishing the wifeís VF SS , finished it off with the Q2 gyeon cancoat , brought it from car care products Brisbane based on what Iíd herd here , came out great thus far , can I stack coat upon coat ? How much is too much ? Iíve stopped at one coat so far , missus need the car on Tuesday so without me taking leave thatís all Iíll can get done in my time off . Without being on a PC whatís the best way to throw up some pictures?

Leave a comment:

• StupidFlanders
    replied
    Craig did my ute with Gyeon last weekend, wheels and all. Came out looking a million bucks and as a bonus my garage smells awesome.

Leave a comment:

• MexicanBatman
    replied
    whats the difference between this gyeon stuff and say opticoat pro + V3.1415....

Leave a comment:

• FLI355
    replied
    PM sent

Leave a comment:

• the buttonman
    replied
    i have just noticed this, and is highly relevant to my interests as nopics is currently living in picton.

whats a rough guesstimate for VE commo wagon, assuming some minor corrections will be needed?

Leave a comment:

• FLI355
    replied
    Got some more gyeon durabead in. Best of the best. One car off here already booked in, have enough for one more car. Wonít get this quality of coating for price anywhere else.

Leave a comment:

• FLI355
    replied
    Originally posted by gtrboyy View Post
    One of my workmates said he'll be hitting you up soon after seppo holiday.

Modded up white RS lease car.
    No worries mate. Have another nitrous blue one in for a coating in a fortnights time too.

Leave a comment:

• gtrboyy
    replied
    One of my workmates said he'll be hitting you up soon after seppo holiday.

Modded up white RS lease car.

Leave a comment:

• FLI355
    replied
    Been knocking over a few more cars and coatings. Have enough gyeon durabead to do two more cars if anyone is interested in getting the best coating on the market applied.

Check out my facebook page for pics of recent cars done.

Leave a comment:

• FLI355
    replied
    I usually need the car for three days for a full correction and coating as I only do that after hours.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X