X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sydney: Property Management Service

Dear PF,

Nopics has recently set up a residential property management business. The focus is on residential property within a general service area of 10km from Sydney CBD (some exceptions considered).

She has been a property investor for 19 years and has extensive experience within the property world. From being hands on with property management, to small scale renovations and project managing (our own) multi-site build development projects. Not the kind of property manager than sends an electrician to change a light bulb... she has the experience and networks to look after investments as they were her own.

We have systems and processes in place that make ongoing management seamless - and switching over can all be done electronically without you even needing to make as much as a phonecall to your prior property manager.

So if you've got an investment property in Sydney or know anyone else who does and could benefit from a second opinion, please get in touch. I'll even kick $10 into the PF donation drive for every property that comes on board from PF.
    http://www.progressiveproperty.com.au/

Click image for larger version

Name:	PP Blank.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	985.2 KB
ID:	6636033

PS: We are also looking for a commission based BDM and referral partners - so if you know anyone who needs a decent property manager please drop me a line!
    Find your Freedom
    Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
    www.FreedomFunding.com.au
    www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
    If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Nice one. Iíll let my friendís know.

Comment

+1 for his nopics being a good person to work with!
      "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
      (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
      Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Thanks gents
        Find your Freedom
        Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
        www.FreedomFunding.com.au
        www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
        If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

Working...
        X