Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtd, any work

Hi blokes, looking for a new job in automotive or customer service in the gippsland area. Open to other suggestions. Any help greatly appreciated.
    Originally posted by Marv
    Only be concerned if that Dunning-Kruger Motorsports bloke is there and goes all Captain Damphands McGigglefingers on you after a couple of lemon squashes....

I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Got a truck license?
    Originally posted by Faux Forg
    I agree with Rdyno

Comment

This.

If you're any good at it there is plenty of good paying jobs out there
      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Sadly not. i was trying to get it done before i left in august however due to some other issues, namely me handing my notice in yesterday, that hasnt happened...... i know thats where the jobs are.
        Originally posted by Marv
        Only be concerned if that Dunning-Kruger Motorsports bloke is there and goes all Captain Damphands McGigglefingers on you after a couple of lemon squashes....

I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

If you are switched on and willing to move to central west NSW we are looking for mechanical trades at our mine site.

Comment

Working...
          X