Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Python Programmer - Contractor

I have another short contract for someone. This comes with the caveat that I have very little knowledge of programming, and there might need to be a little patience with me.

I am looking for someone for a few weeks (happy for you to work after hours as long as I get an invoice from company etc) to integrate a texting gateway with an online store using a shopify base. It is a Fonedynamics integration and they have told me I need someone to do Python programming and that is outside of my web developers skillset!

I guess I could handle a recruiter finding me someone as long as they can work from home etc and charge for hours

Do you think this is a one off or is there a chance for more integrations in the future? I ask because I have been working for a startup that has just released a full blown middleware solution that's super low code and eats APIs for breakfast (that's what it was built to do). It's compatible with the main API standards out there - swagger, openAPI, postman and even soap.

edit: in other words, it's a piece of software that sits in between shopify and fonedynamics and handles the communication for you. Using this platform, you'll be able to get it all going in a couple days (if not less) instead of writing code
    Last edited by Carlos the Jackal; 20-09-19, 08:06 PM.

Comment

It is really just a one off, so I might have a look at that!

What is the name of it and I will send it over to the guys

Comment

our website is www.torocloud.com

Comment

It looks like it might work.....

Would you be interested in some after hours contracting to integrate it? Happy to Chat over PM if that works better?

Comment

Working...
          X