Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEO and website help for small niche business - recommendations?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEO and website help for small niche business - recommendations?

I've currently got one company helping but I'm not real happy with their performance. I'm after someone that can help sort out my Google Ads and website. Website is due for a complete overhaul.

Subscribed / hijack for once ls400x has been sorted out, I'd be interested in talking to someone who knows what they're doing in this space who isn't a complete knob.
    Find your Freedom
    Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
    www.FreedomFunding.com.au
    www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
    If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

I've worked with a lot of SEO peeps, both as contractors and full time team members, and the ratio of cockheads to decent humans is even worse than you might suspect. There are two I'd recommend, the only one I suspect is still available for contract work is Luke Moulton in Melbourne. You can find him on Twitter, he's a good human and very sharp at his work without the ego or coke habit of many in that field. Tell him Andrew from Flippa recommended you.

Comment

I am also after a web site, I don't really need this SEO as phone rings hot but I'm having issues with Rio Tinto accreditation as I don't have a web site (don't ask I have no idea)
        3D scanning
        3D modelling
        Structural certification
        3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

Working...
        X